Sunday, 2026-10-04, 2:42 PM
Roleplay Forever
Main | Registration | Login Welcome Guest | RSS
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum moderator: Demon  
~White Lights~
KenzierooDate: Friday, 2011-11-25, 0:12 AM | Message # 376
From the Forest
Group: Moderators
Messages: 7524
Awards: 2
Status: Offline
(I'm leaving since no ones on.)

On The Edge Of Imagination And Logic
 
DemonDate: Friday, 2011-11-25, 8:33 AM | Message # 377
※You shouldnt anger me. ಠ_ಠ※
Group: Administrators
Messages: 9627
Awards: 9
Status: Offline
I sighed, pulling out the red skull once again.
"This thing was burried atleast a million miles underground... And now look at it!" I muttered.
"I know, probablly the creepiest thing possible for a childhood keepsake"


ಠ_ಠ (づ  ̄ ³ ̄)づ
um
 
KenzierooDate: Friday, 2011-11-25, 1:41 PM | Message # 378
From the Forest
Group: Moderators
Messages: 7524
Awards: 2
Status: Offline
(Waiting for others, sorry.)

On The Edge Of Imagination And Logic
 
DemonDate: Friday, 2011-11-25, 1:42 PM | Message # 379
※You shouldnt anger me. ಠ_ಠ※
Group: Administrators
Messages: 9627
Awards: 9
Status: Offline
(K)

ಠ_ಠ (づ  ̄ ³ ̄)づ
um
 
KenzierooDate: Friday, 2011-11-25, 1:44 PM | Message # 380
From the Forest
Group: Moderators
Messages: 7524
Awards: 2
Status: Offline
happy

On The Edge Of Imagination And Logic
 
DemonDate: Friday, 2011-11-25, 1:44 PM | Message # 381
※You shouldnt anger me. ಠ_ಠ※
Group: Administrators
Messages: 9627
Awards: 9
Status: Offline
biggrin

ಠ_ಠ (づ  ̄ ³ ̄)づ
um
 
KenzierooDate: Friday, 2011-11-25, 1:46 PM | Message # 382
From the Forest
Group: Moderators
Messages: 7524
Awards: 2
Status: Offline
wink

On The Edge Of Imagination And Logic
 
KenzierooDate: Friday, 2011-11-25, 2:57 PM | Message # 383
From the Forest
Group: Moderators
Messages: 7524
Awards: 2
Status: Offline
(Waiting for Zombo.)

On The Edge Of Imagination And Logic
 
GabbyDate: Friday, 2011-11-25, 3:19 PM | Message # 384
Mega RP'er
Group: Checked
Messages: 614
Awards: 0
Status: Offline
(Me toos.)

"In contrary wise, what it is, it wouldn't be. And what it wouldn't be, it would, you see?"- "Her Name is Alice", said by Alice.

Whaaat? CRAZY LIL ME! i got problems :D
 
DemonDate: Friday, 2011-11-25, 4:38 PM | Message # 385
※You shouldnt anger me. ಠ_ಠ※
Group: Administrators
Messages: 9627
Awards: 9
Status: Offline
(Shes never on TT_TT)

ಠ_ಠ (づ  ̄ ³ ̄)づ
um
 
KenzierooDate: Friday, 2011-11-25, 4:41 PM | Message # 386
From the Forest
Group: Moderators
Messages: 7524
Awards: 2
Status: Offline
(I know, but it's only fair.)

On The Edge Of Imagination And Logic
 
GabbyDate: Friday, 2011-11-25, 5:29 PM | Message # 387
Mega RP'er
Group: Checked
Messages: 614
Awards: 0
Status: Offline
(True..)

"In contrary wise, what it is, it wouldn't be. And what it wouldn't be, it would, you see?"- "Her Name is Alice", said by Alice.

Whaaat? CRAZY LIL ME! i got problems :D
 
KenzierooDate: Friday, 2011-11-25, 5:30 PM | Message # 388
From the Forest
Group: Moderators
Messages: 7524
Awards: 2
Status: Offline
(Thank you for understanding.)

On The Edge Of Imagination And Logic
 
GabbyDate: Friday, 2011-11-25, 5:34 PM | Message # 389
Mega RP'er
Group: Checked
Messages: 614
Awards: 0
Status: Offline
(Your welcome.)

"In contrary wise, what it is, it wouldn't be. And what it wouldn't be, it would, you see?"- "Her Name is Alice", said by Alice.

Whaaat? CRAZY LIL ME! i got problems :D
 
Zombo104Date: Friday, 2011-11-25, 7:54 PM | Message # 390
Famous RP'er
Group: Checked
Messages: 831
Awards: 1
Status: Offline
(im very very very very sorry for my never being on...)
~Kaitie~
I finally spotted my box, white and blue. I lifted the lid and saw a long sword sheathed in white leather. I pulled it out and saw the hilt was white with pearls in it and had little carvings as well. I found a medium sized bottle with a blue white looking liquid inside, I put it in my pocket and found my little white and pink heart necklace.

~Kate~
I frowned at my black and green box and found two daggers inside, I looked at one to find that the blade was the same color as the box. I found a vial of green liquid as well. For my personal item I found the black heart necklace that my best friend gave me before she died from loss of blood.


It's funny until someone gets hurt. Then it's just hilarious.
 
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2026
Make a free website with uCoz