Friday, 2026-10-09, 9:19 AM
Roleplay Forever
Main | Registration | Login Welcome Guest | RSS
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum moderator: Demon  
~White Lights~
KenzierooDate: Thursday, 2011-11-24, 3:24 PM | Message # 316
From the Forest
Group: Moderators
Messages: 7524
Awards: 2
Status: Offline
~Sylvia

I pull out my locket again. It was simple nothing special, it was a silver heart. I wiped it with my thum and smile then put it in my left pocket.

~Cat

I looked around the room then a see a rectangle box tall and thin. It was covered in swirled of different natural colors. I walked closer and I saw tiny pictures of millions of animals. I fingered the lid then slowly open it. The first thing I saw was a white gantlet I put it on my right hand I fittled with it and found a hidden blade, "Cool." again I look in the box and find a neckles also white much like tags for a cat but with our the tags on it. I shrug and out it on. Last was somthing very strange it was a note I sent when I ran from home, "How the hell...."


On The Edge Of Imagination And Logic
 
DemonDate: Thursday, 2011-11-24, 5:05 PM | Message # 317
※You shouldnt anger me. ಠ_ಠ※
Group: Administrators
Messages: 9627
Awards: 9
Status: Offline
I gulped, thinking about the skull.
"Hey... Did any of you guys find something personal in youre box..?"


ಠ_ಠ (づ  ̄ ³ ̄)づ
um
 
KenzierooDate: Thursday, 2011-11-24, 5:13 PM | Message # 318
From the Forest
Group: Moderators
Messages: 7524
Awards: 2
Status: Offline
~Cat and Sylvia

"I did," we said at the same time.


On The Edge Of Imagination And Logic
 
DemonDate: Thursday, 2011-11-24, 5:14 PM | Message # 319
※You shouldnt anger me. ಠ_ಠ※
Group: Administrators
Messages: 9627
Awards: 9
Status: Offline
I nodded.
"I have no idea how they got a hold of mine"


ಠ_ಠ (づ  ̄ ³ ̄)づ
um
 
KenzierooDate: Thursday, 2011-11-24, 5:18 PM | Message # 320
From the Forest
Group: Moderators
Messages: 7524
Awards: 2
Status: Offline
~Cat

"Well they did get us how much harder is a inadament object?"


On The Edge Of Imagination And Logic
 
DemonDate: Thursday, 2011-11-24, 7:36 PM | Message # 321
※You shouldnt anger me. ಠ_ಠ※
Group: Administrators
Messages: 9627
Awards: 9
Status: Offline
I sighed. "But my object is a whole other story!"

ಠ_ಠ (づ  ̄ ³ ̄)づ
um
 
KenzierooDate: Thursday, 2011-11-24, 7:47 PM | Message # 322
From the Forest
Group: Moderators
Messages: 7524
Awards: 2
Status: Offline
~Sylvia

"How do you know?" I ask bitterly, "Maybe so are others." I sigh iritatded.


On The Edge Of Imagination And Logic
 
DemonDate: Thursday, 2011-11-24, 7:54 PM | Message # 323
※You shouldnt anger me. ಠ_ಠ※
Group: Administrators
Messages: 9627
Awards: 9
Status: Offline
(Read back... Really... Only 1 page went by -_-)
"Well, this thing was burried about a thousand miles underground!" I retorted.


ಠ_ಠ (づ  ̄ ³ ̄)づ
um
 
KenzierooDate: Thursday, 2011-11-24, 8:00 PM | Message # 324
From the Forest
Group: Moderators
Messages: 7524
Awards: 2
Status: Offline
~Cat

"And I put my letter through the shredder and looky here it is," as I pull out an envelope open.


On The Edge Of Imagination And Logic
 
DemonDate: Thursday, 2011-11-24, 8:02 PM | Message # 325
※You shouldnt anger me. ಠ_ಠ※
Group: Administrators
Messages: 9627
Awards: 9
Status: Offline
"These must be fake..." I pulled the skull back out of my bag. I flipped it over, looking at the teeth.
"Aha!! This ISNT the real one!"


ಠ_ಠ (づ  ̄ ³ ̄)づ
um
 
GabbyDate: Thursday, 2011-11-24, 8:03 PM | Message # 326
Mega RP'er
Group: Checked
Messages: 614
Awards: 0
Status: Offline
(Wow. Sorry.)

"In contrary wise, what it is, it wouldn't be. And what it wouldn't be, it would, you see?"- "Her Name is Alice", said by Alice.

Whaaat? CRAZY LIL ME! i got problems :D
 
KenzierooDate: Thursday, 2011-11-24, 8:05 PM | Message # 327
From the Forest
Group: Moderators
Messages: 7524
Awards: 2
Status: Offline
(Yes it is the real one.)

On The Edge Of Imagination And Logic
 
DemonDate: Thursday, 2011-11-24, 8:06 PM | Message # 328
※You shouldnt anger me. ಠ_ಠ※
Group: Administrators
Messages: 9627
Awards: 9
Status: Offline
(Sorry, not in a good mood. I already yelled at Spark..
Damn.
I wasnt even trying to be mean and it sounded mean T_T)


ಠ_ಠ (づ  ̄ ³ ̄)づ
um
 
KenzierooDate: Thursday, 2011-11-24, 8:09 PM | Message # 329
From the Forest
Group: Moderators
Messages: 7524
Awards: 2
Status: Offline
(You even read what I said last page?)

On The Edge Of Imagination And Logic
 
DemonDate: Thursday, 2011-11-24, 8:12 PM | Message # 330
※You shouldnt anger me. ಠ_ಠ※
Group: Administrators
Messages: 9627
Awards: 9
Status: Offline
(Mine was a latepost. Didnt see your post.)
I looked closer.
"Damn... It... Its IS real." I sighed.
"Wonder how those creeps got a hold of this..." I feld up the red and black skull.


ಠ_ಠ (づ  ̄ ³ ̄)づ
um
 
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2026
Make a free website with uCoz