Thursday, 2024-05-02, 8:06 AM
Roleplay Forever
Main | Registration | Login Welcome Guest | RSS
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum moderator: Demon  
Forum » Standard Roleplays » Fantasy Roleplays » Beyond the Horizon, Across the Seventh Sea, (And through the Eighth Pillar of Aleysia.)
Beyond the Horizon, Across the Seventh Sea,
JinxDate: Wednesday, 2011-12-14, 1:55 AM | Message # 1
Necromancer
Group: Administrators
Awards: 0
When the world of Aleysia was young, the Architecht drafted the designs of his world on the surface of Aleysia. They (For the Aleysians do not know nor care to know the Architecht's gender) When all was as he saw fit with the clay of the land, he poured the water into the world, cooling it down. This solidified the lands and the surface, the core, however remained a molten ball of creation which occasionally spewed forth from vents and volcanos creating mountains and sometimes islands. He then added the air to the world. He rested. When his rest was over, he created the sun. He smiled, and gave the sun the power of fire to warm his new creation. And then he put the Seed of Life onto the newly built World, and he called it Aleysia. Life grew and flourished on the planet. Plant life flourished from primeval weeds in the sea to grass on the ground. The Architect then sent into motion the Aleysia around its sun to create night and day. There were no stars when this happened. When the first creatures began walking on land, the Architecht left the world in their care. This was the First and the Golden of Golden Periods. Humanity grew along side with other homonid races, including those they would worship has the Guardians. There were four types of Guardians.

The first was the Guardain of Birth. They guard the souls whilst in the stomachs of their mothers they lay. Their season is that of Spring.

The second was the Guardain of Life. They guard those who are alive and in their youth. Their season is that of Summer.

The third was the Guardian of Dying. They guard the old and the infirm, those who are near death. Their season is that of Fall.

The fourth was the Guardian of the Dead. They guard the dead, and carry their souls to the the sky to populate the vaults of Aleysia and create the stars in the night. Their season is that of Winter.
---
That is what they tell us in our ancient books. I write this journal as I begin my journey to the Eighth Pillar of our world. They are the straits at the end of our Horizon at the end of the Seventh Sea and none have come back from there. I myself have decided to take up this mantel and discover what resides beyond the new horizon across the Seventh Sea and through the Eighth Pillar of Aleysia. I hope that my journal will provide you with a full and complete account of our journey, if we ever return. I'm now going to see who has signed up for my crew.
---
Crew Sheet:
Name:
Characterage:(THIS IS A NUMBER)
Appearnce:
Prefered Weapon:(SB for a list.) (Max 2.)
Bio: Optional.
---
Available Weapons:

Ranged-

Flintlock fire arms- (Blunderbuss, Rifle, Pistol) It's the advent of powder guns. These aren't exactly 100% reliable but are still pretty strong.

Steampowered fire arms- (Thunder Gun, Rifle, Pistol) It's seen better days, but they haven't quiet been replaced yet by flintlocks. They are much more reliable, and are mediumly strong.

Bow and arrow- Most reliable of all ranged weapons, but the weakest.

Swords-

Sabers- (Falchions, Scimitars, Cutlasses) The fastest of all swords, they are the weakest.

Swords- (Short sword, Long Sword, Galdius) The most balanced of all swords, they are moderatly fast and strong.

Cleavers- (Two-Handers, Meat Cleaver, Scythe) The slowest of all swords, they generally tend to be oversized, and not suited to on-board combat.

Bludgeons-

Improvised- (Nail, Crowbar, hammer.) Good for in a pinch situations, easily broken or disarmed.

Gauntlets- (Spiked, Re-inforced, bladed.) Impossible to disarm, depending on the type can be dependant on if an attribute can be added to them. Wish to add one? ask me first.

Axes- (Throwing Axe, Hatchet, War-Axe.) They are moderately hard to disarm. Strongest attack class, slowest speed.

---
Rules!
1: You must have fun biggrin
2: You must not troll, there are no bridges on this ship.
3: You must be respectful of the typists, not necessairly the characters.
4: Have fun, once again biggrin
---
(Please note, I am Christof, the Narrator, I will not be creating a sheet unless I absolutely HAVE to to get the story rolling along.)

If patience is the key to every door, then a rock can open any door ^u^
Mithryn.ucoz.com <- The Lands of Mithryn, feel free to check it out.))

EquinoxDate: Wednesday, 2011-12-14, 10:46 AM | Message # 2
Social warrior of the administration
Awards: 9
Crew Sheet:
Name: Slayzo Makinta the 3rd
Characterage:29
Appearance: In attachment.
Prefered Weapon:Bladed gauntlets and steampowered rifles.
Bio:To be revealed in time, my friend.
Attachments: 8922452.jpg (28.1 Kb)

~Glacial Malphite: The Shard of the Monolith~

"I hear rumors that the Shard of the Monolith is an unstoppable force. They aren't rumors."-Nausus, on the topic of Malphite's arrival.

JinxDate: Wednesday, 2011-12-14, 6:58 PM | Message # 3
Necromancer
(Accepted. We will wait for one more)

SupernerdDate: Wednesday, 2011-12-14, 10:54 PM | Message # 4
A Hater/Friend of Equinox
Group: Special
Awards: 3
(should i join?....)

Some say its nice to have good signatures....

Well.

There you have it.

JinxDate: Thursday, 2011-12-15, 0:33 AM | Message # 5
Necromancer
(Please do.)

EquinoxDate: Thursday, 2011-12-15, 9:56 AM | Message # 6
(Please do super. Also don't worry if we get into some technical crap like we usually end up getting into at one point or another, we can easily explain anything, just in case.)

"I hear rumors that the Shard of the Monolith is an unstoppable force. They aren't rumors."-Nausus, on the topic of Malphite's arrival.

JinxDate: Thursday, 2011-12-15, 7:36 PM | Message # 7
Necromancer
(Nobody joins in one day, I'll kick it off and if they wish to join later they may)

SupernerdDate: Thursday, 2011-12-15, 7:39 PM | Message # 8
Name:Cody Thompson
Characterage:15
Appearance:(I corrected how you misspelled appearance :3) Cody has blonde 'poofy' wavy hair. He has bright blue eyes and an intellectual look to his face. He has thin eyebrows. He wears a white whirt, with a thick brown leather jacket on him, he wears black pants and wears a black backpack.
Prefered Weapon: Shortsword, pistol.
Bio: N/A

(If you're going to correct my grammar, have the decency to make your own grammar proper. ~Necromancer)

Well.

There you have it.

DemonDate: Thursday, 2011-12-15, 8:06 PM | Message # 9
※You shouldnt anger me. ಠ_ಠ※
Name: Iris (Ice)
Characterage: 20
Appearnce: In attatchment
Prefered Weapon: Bladed gauntlet on left arm and a longsword.
Bio: Optional.
Attachments: 3390631.jpg (36.2 Kb)

ಠ_ಠ (づ  ̄ ³ ̄)づ
um

JinxDate: Saturday, 2011-12-17, 0:04 AM | Message # 10
Necromancer
(Both accepted, begin on the deck)

DemonDate: Saturday, 2011-12-17, 8:16 AM | Message # 11
I leaned on the railing, gazing out at the sky.

ಠ_ಠ (づ  ̄ ³ ̄)づ
um

JinxDate: Saturday, 2011-12-17, 1:59 PM | Message # 12
Necromancer
The world outside of my cabin as viewed from the windows and portholes was a beautiful fiery red as the sun was just setting behind us, in the west, It was a beautiful sunset. The green water of the ship lapped gently against her hull, generating a fluid rocking motion. I felt safe and secure in my cabin as I watched the crew work, experts at their craft.

(I'm planning on having a turn posting order. It will go "Demon-Jinx-Whoeverpostsnext-Whoeverpostsnext" if there is no reply within two days, you'll lose your turn and have to catch up.)

DemonDate: Saturday, 2011-12-17, 2:57 PM | Message # 13
(I'm not really liking that idea. Cause what if someone tries talking to your character, but then it's not your turn, and someone else buts in, and when it's your turn, you have nothing to say?)

ಠ_ಠ (づ  ̄ ³ ̄)づ
um

SupernerdDate: Saturday, 2011-12-17, 4:31 PM | Message # 14
I smiled lightly to myself, as we had finally arrived at our destination. The sunset was peaceful...it had calmed me down a lot.

Well.

There you have it.

EquinoxDate: Saturday, 2011-12-17, 6:07 PM | Message # 15
As I walk out onto the deck, I was busy putting on my bladed gauntlets. They came a little off the gauntlet, curved some, and went straight forward into a forward point. There were three on top of his gauntlets, and one on bottom, of each.

"Seems like a mighty fine day to discover the world."

Forum » Standard Roleplays » Fantasy Roleplays » Beyond the Horizon, Across the Seventh Sea, (And through the Eighth Pillar of Aleysia.)
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024
Make a free website with uCoz