Tuesday, 2026-09-29, 0:55 AM
Roleplay Forever
Main | Registration | Login Welcome Guest | RSS
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum moderator: Demon  
/~☼~\Noctus/~☼~\
DemonDate: Wednesday, 2012-03-28, 3:01 PM | Message # 226
※You shouldnt anger me. ಠ_ಠ※
Group: Administrators
Messages: 9627
Awards: 9
Status: Offline
I nodded, understanding.

ಠ_ಠ (づ  ̄ ³ ̄)づ
um
 
ZyphonDate: Wednesday, 2012-03-28, 3:03 PM | Message # 227
The Flying Penguin
Group: Administrators
Messages: 100536
Awards: 5
Status: Offline
(Yay! A post.... And now to wait for Supernerd... I hate waiting.)

Flying Penguins
The world would be a better place if they existed.
 
ZyphonDate: Sunday, 2012-04-29, 8:04 PM | Message # 228
The Flying Penguin
Group: Administrators
Messages: 100536
Awards: 5
Status: Offline
(BUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUMP. Thank me later.)

Flying Penguins
The world would be a better place if they existed.
 
SupernerdDate: Sunday, 2012-04-29, 9:28 PM | Message # 229
A Hater/Friend of Equinox
Group: Special
Messages: 3145
Awards: 3
Status: Offline
Isaac-

I looked at him, it bugged me how he kept saying 'human' and not just 'people' he was certainly quite specific... "And whats your name? Cause my name is Isaac, Isaac Jarome." I said, holding up a hand toward him, he was interesting, and a bit odd, but I could adjust.


Some say its nice to have good signatures....

Well.

.....

There you have it.
 
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2026
Make a free website with uCoz