Tuesday, 2026-09-29, 12:27 PM
Roleplay Forever
Main | Registration | Login Welcome Guest | RSS
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum moderator: Demon  
/~☼~\Noctus/~☼~\
SupernerdDate: Friday, 2012-02-17, 6:51 PM | Message # 196
A Hater/Friend of Equinox
Group: Special
Messages: 3145
Awards: 3
Status: Offline
Isaac-

I smirked, raising an eyebrow. "Don't you think they have a good reason? Cause I'd be worried if Aliens all of a sudden came to the world."


Some say its nice to have good signatures....

Well.

.....

There you have it.
 
ZyphonDate: Friday, 2012-02-17, 7:07 PM | Message # 197
The Flying Penguin
Group: Administrators
Messages: 100536
Awards: 5
Status: Offline
~~Larakalin~~

"Have you ever thought that maybe the darklnigs were here first, and that to them yo- we are the aliens?" I hoped that didn't seem to much of a suspicous thing to say.

(There's not much of a pre-determined plot, besides the fact that they're obviously some stuff going on with humans faking the executions.)
(Send me the plot you have in mind if oyu really want to and I'll tell you if it's okay, but you really don't need to do that, it's most likely going to be okay.)


Flying Penguins
The world would be a better place if they existed.
 
SupernerdDate: Friday, 2012-02-17, 7:15 PM | Message # 198
A Hater/Friend of Equinox
Group: Special
Messages: 3145
Awards: 3
Status: Offline
Isaac-

I was busy looking at the lake, picking up some words. and I smirked at the thought of us being aliens, but the more I thought about it...the more my smirk disappeared. "Yeah...Thats an interesting way to look at things...but as proven a bit ago that we are not as strong as the darklings or elves. Thats what humans worry about, and I assume they would be smarter, and have since they have magic, I guess some people would exaggerate how powerful magic is. Also, depending how you 2 took out a bunch of guards. Imagine a 1000 darklings and elves in total fighting 4000 humans...it'd be a sure win for darklings if they were as good as fighters as you two. " I said, looking at the darkling and elf.


Some say its nice to have good signatures....

Well.

.....

There you have it.


Message edited by Supernerd - Friday, 2012-02-17, 7:33 PM
 
ZyphonDate: Friday, 2012-02-17, 7:23 PM | Message # 199
The Flying Penguin
Group: Administrators
Messages: 100536
Awards: 5
Status: Offline
(Darklnigs don't really have magic, only a little, but they shapeshift and understand minds very well.)

Flying Penguins
The world would be a better place if they existed.
 
SupernerdDate: Friday, 2012-02-17, 7:24 PM | Message # 200
A Hater/Friend of Equinox
Group: Special
Messages: 3145
Awards: 3
Status: Offline
(Thanks for the history lesson, now, post? xD)

Some say its nice to have good signatures....

Well.

.....

There you have it.
 
ZyphonDate: Friday, 2012-02-17, 7:26 PM | Message # 201
The Flying Penguin
Group: Administrators
Messages: 100536
Awards: 5
Status: Offline
(I'm a little confused as to your post... ._. )

Flying Penguins
The world would be a better place if they existed.
 
SupernerdDate: Friday, 2012-02-17, 7:33 PM | Message # 202
A Hater/Friend of Equinox
Group: Special
Messages: 3145
Awards: 3
Status: Offline
Edited)

Some say its nice to have good signatures....

Well.

.....

There you have it.
 
ZyphonDate: Friday, 2012-02-17, 7:37 PM | Message # 203
The Flying Penguin
Group: Administrators
Messages: 100536
Awards: 5
Status: Offline
(I thought you were lying down sleeping while we were fighting? How do you know all this? With mind powers that Gerald the zombie hamster gave you? 0_o)

Flying Penguins
The world would be a better place if they existed.
 
SupernerdDate: Friday, 2012-02-17, 7:50 PM | Message # 204
A Hater/Friend of Equinox
Group: Special
Messages: 3145
Awards: 3
Status: Offline
(Remember, my character escaped WHILE you guys were fighting...cause he was near the downtown area remember?)

Some say its nice to have good signatures....

Well.

.....

There you have it.
 
ZyphonDate: Friday, 2012-02-17, 8:02 PM | Message # 205
The Flying Penguin
Group: Administrators
Messages: 100536
Awards: 5
Status: Offline
(No... I don't rember.)

~~Larakalin~~

"I did some of the fighting ,too. Don't forget about me," I added in.


Flying Penguins
The world would be a better place if they existed.
 
DemonDate: Friday, 2012-02-17, 8:29 PM | Message # 206
※You shouldnt anger me. ಠ_ಠ※
Group: Administrators
Messages: 9627
Awards: 9
Status: Offline
"Heh, I have some magic of my own! I developed it myself, as an elf! It's a common thing for darklings, but I'm probablly the first elf to manage to do it! I can shapeshift! But only into afew things.. I'm still working on it" I smiled. "And I have some basic control over the elements, which is a common thing in Nature Elves"

ಠ_ಠ (づ  ̄ ³ ̄)づ
um
 
SupernerdDate: Friday, 2012-02-17, 8:42 PM | Message # 207
A Hater/Friend of Equinox
Group: Special
Messages: 3145
Awards: 3
Status: Offline
Isaac-

I was fairly interested in this fact. "Really?...How big of...whatever you shapeshift into? " I asked.


Some say its nice to have good signatures....

Well.

.....

There you have it.
 
DemonDate: Saturday, 2012-02-18, 8:49 AM | Message # 208
※You shouldnt anger me. ಠ_ಠ※
Group: Administrators
Messages: 9627
Awards: 9
Status: Offline
"Well right now I can only shapeshift into a wolf, a hawk, a cheetah, and a snake. I working on various other shapes"

ಠ_ಠ (づ  ̄ ³ ̄)づ
um
 
SupernerdDate: Saturday, 2012-02-18, 6:57 PM | Message # 209
A Hater/Friend of Equinox
Group: Special
Messages: 3145
Awards: 3
Status: Offline
Isaac-

I thought of something for a sec. "Have you every tryed being a human?" I asked.


Some say its nice to have good signatures....

Well.

.....

There you have it.
 
ZyphonDate: Saturday, 2012-02-18, 9:57 PM | Message # 210
The Flying Penguin
Group: Administrators
Messages: 100536
Awards: 5
Status: Offline
(Look at Off Topic)

Flying Penguins
The world would be a better place if they existed.
 
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2026
Make a free website with uCoz