Wednesday, 2026-09-30, 10:56 AM
Roleplay Forever
Main | Registration | Login Welcome Guest | RSS
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum moderator: Demon  
/~☼~\Noctus/~☼~\
DemonDate: Friday, 2012-02-10, 3:44 PM | Message # 181
※You shouldnt anger me. ಠ_ಠ※
Group: Administrators
Messages: 9627
Awards: 9
Status: Offline
I nodded, playing with my ears. They were rather sensitive.

ಠ_ಠ (づ  ̄ ³ ̄)づ
um
 
ZyphonDate: Saturday, 2012-02-11, 10:34 AM | Message # 182
The Flying Penguin
Group: Administrators
Messages: 100536
Awards: 5
Status: Offline
(Waiting for Supernerd again...)

Flying Penguins
The world would be a better place if they existed.
 
SparkDate: Saturday, 2012-02-11, 12:20 PM | Message # 183
Zyphon's Supporter
Group: Checked
Messages: 2416
Awards: 3
Status: Offline
I stood up.


"Flying is learning how to throw yourself at the ground and miss."

You tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is 'never try'.

After twelve years of therapy my psychiatrist said something that brought tears to my eyes. He said, "No hablo ingles."

Duct tape is like the force. It has a light side, a dark side, and it holds the world together.
 
ZyphonDate: Sunday, 2012-02-12, 7:20 PM | Message # 184
The Flying Penguin
Group: Administrators
Messages: 100536
Awards: 5
Status: Offline
(BUMP! biggrin )

Flying Penguins
The world would be a better place if they existed.
 
SparkDate: Monday, 2012-02-13, 7:55 PM | Message # 185
Zyphon's Supporter
Group: Checked
Messages: 2416
Awards: 3
Status: Offline
( dry )


"Flying is learning how to throw yourself at the ground and miss."

You tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is 'never try'.

After twelve years of therapy my psychiatrist said something that brought tears to my eyes. He said, "No hablo ingles."

Duct tape is like the force. It has a light side, a dark side, and it holds the world together.
 
StrikerDate: Wednesday, 2012-02-15, 5:38 PM | Message # 186
The Helper Admin
Group: Administrators
Messages: 2464
Awards: 8
Status: Offline
~~Sonius~~

I shortly reached a nearby forest, and entered it.


 
DemonDate: Wednesday, 2012-02-15, 5:39 PM | Message # 187
※You shouldnt anger me. ಠ_ಠ※
Group: Administrators
Messages: 9627
Awards: 9
Status: Offline
Being an elf, with pointed ears (of course), I had advanced hearing. My ears perked up as I heard (Striker's) footsteps in the distance.

ಠ_ಠ (づ  ̄ ³ ̄)づ
um
 
ZyphonDate: Thursday, 2012-02-16, 7:22 PM | Message # 188
The Flying Penguin
Group: Administrators
Messages: 100536
Awards: 5
Status: Offline
(Still... Waiting... For... Supernerd...)

Flying Penguins
The world would be a better place if they existed.
 
SupernerdDate: Friday, 2012-02-17, 12:29 PM | Message # 189
A Hater/Friend of Equinox
Group: Special
Messages: 3145
Awards: 3
Status: Offline
(S...t..f...u..ZYPHON! xD)

Isaac-

I smiled faintly. These three were the cause of my freedom. Nobody would let me out cause of fear. "Thank you." I said, I knew it was random, and they wouldn't exactly know what I mean. But I didn't care.


Some say its nice to have good signatures....

Well.

.....

There you have it.
 
DemonDate: Friday, 2012-02-17, 3:24 PM | Message # 190
※You shouldnt anger me. ಠ_ಠ※
Group: Administrators
Messages: 9627
Awards: 9
Status: Offline
I tilted my head. "Er... Your welcome!"

ಠ_ಠ (づ  ̄ ³ ̄)づ
um
 
SupernerdDate: Friday, 2012-02-17, 4:30 PM | Message # 191
A Hater/Friend of Equinox
Group: Special
Messages: 3145
Awards: 3
Status: Offline
Isaac-

The fear was somewhat gone in my tone of voice. I was somewhat more cheerful. "Y'know-I've never been outside the castle walls cause of you guys, except you." I said motioning to the boy. " But now I am free of that place...I believed you guys were harmless-and I was right, but I was just startled about seeing an actual elf and darkling, thats why I acted-er- somewhat weird I guess. "I said with a small laugh, it wasn't a nervous laugh, but a true laugh.


Some say its nice to have good signatures....

Well.

.....

There you have it.
 
ZyphonDate: Friday, 2012-02-17, 5:08 PM | Message # 192
The Flying Penguin
Group: Administrators
Messages: 100536
Awards: 5
Status: Offline
~~Larkalin~~

"Worried to see an elf?" I asked. I had thought the humans and elves were at peace... Altough, I'm not exactly an expert on human history. And then I realized it might seem odd that I didn't know much human history if I was one.


Flying Penguins
The world would be a better place if they existed.
 
DemonDate: Friday, 2012-02-17, 6:24 PM | Message # 193
※You shouldnt anger me. ಠ_ಠ※
Group: Administrators
Messages: 9627
Awards: 9
Status: Offline
"Pshhh, elves are awesome! Admit it!" I said cheerily.

ಠ_ಠ (づ  ̄ ³ ̄)づ
um
 
SupernerdDate: Friday, 2012-02-17, 6:24 PM | Message # 194
A Hater/Friend of Equinox
Group: Special
Messages: 3145
Awards: 3
Status: Offline
Isaac-

I looked over at the boy, and nodded lightly. "Not many are afraid of elves though, its just that everybody has grown so over-cautious, some don't want to take chances...How'd you escape?...Or are you even from the castle? I don't recognize you from anywhere, and I know practically everyone." I said.(Im thinking of a plot, unless someones planned something already??) ((*CoughZyphonCough*))


Some say its nice to have good signatures....

Well.

.....

There you have it.
 
DemonDate: Friday, 2012-02-17, 6:26 PM | Message # 195
※You shouldnt anger me. ಠ_ಠ※
Group: Administrators
Messages: 9627
Awards: 9
Status: Offline
"I've been living in the forest my whole life. By myself. But I have visited the town to stop the cruelty against darklings, which humans are over-exagurating in my opinion. They fear the unknown"

ಠ_ಠ (づ  ̄ ³ ̄)づ
um
 
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2026
Make a free website with uCoz