Tuesday, 2026-09-29, 12:01 PM
Roleplay Forever
Main | Registration | Login Welcome Guest | RSS
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum moderator: Demon  
/~☼~\Noctus/~☼~\
ZyphonDate: Tuesday, 2012-02-21, 7:02 PM | Message # 211
The Flying Penguin
Group: Administrators
Messages: 100536
Awards: 5
Status: Offline
(Bump.)

Flying Penguins
The world would be a better place if they existed.
 
DemonDate: Sunday, 2012-02-26, 12:28 PM | Message # 212
※You shouldnt anger me. ಠ_ಠ※
Group: Administrators
Messages: 9627
Awards: 9
Status: Offline
"No... As a matter of fact, I haven't.... Intresting thought"

ಠ_ಠ (づ  ̄ ³ ̄)づ
um
 
ZyphonDate: Saturday, 2012-03-03, 6:17 PM | Message # 213
The Flying Penguin
Group: Administrators
Messages: 100536
Awards: 5
Status: Offline
(Bump again because my character doesn't have mcuh to do and i'm very bored)

Flying Penguins
The world would be a better place if they existed.
 
ZyphonDate: Thursday, 2012-03-08, 7:17 PM | Message # 214
The Flying Penguin
Group: Administrators
Messages: 100536
Awards: 5
Status: Offline
(someone please post... Or i'll die of boredom.)

Flying Penguins
The world would be a better place if they existed.
 
SparkDate: Thursday, 2012-03-08, 7:22 PM | Message # 215
Zyphon's Supporter
Group: Checked
Messages: 2416
Awards: 3
Status: Offline
"..."


"Flying is learning how to throw yourself at the ground and miss."

You tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is 'never try'.

After twelve years of therapy my psychiatrist said something that brought tears to my eyes. He said, "No hablo ingles."

Duct tape is like the force. It has a light side, a dark side, and it holds the world together.
 
DemonDate: Thursday, 2012-03-08, 7:55 PM | Message # 216
※You shouldnt anger me. ಠ_ಠ※
Group: Administrators
Messages: 9627
Awards: 9
Status: Offline
(SUPER, GUT YOUR PRUNY ASS BACK ON THIS FUCKING THREAD OR I SWEAR I'LL TRACK DOWN YOUR ADRESS AND FORCE YOU HERE)

ಠ_ಠ (づ  ̄ ³ ̄)づ
um
 
SupernerdDate: Friday, 2012-03-09, 1:26 AM | Message # 217
A Hater/Friend of Equinox
Group: Special
Messages: 3145
Awards: 3
Status: Offline
(Gosh demon, I will, Cool your balls for a sec will yeh?)

Isaac-

I smiled a little bit. "Out of curiousity....where do you guys live? Do you just go wherever randomly?...Or do you all have certain places where everybody goes to?" I asked. I did not want to head back.


Some say its nice to have good signatures....

Well.

.....

There you have it.
 
DemonDate: Friday, 2012-03-09, 3:00 PM | Message # 218
※You shouldnt anger me. ಠ_ಠ※
Group: Administrators
Messages: 9627
Awards: 9
Status: Offline
(I'm a girl.

And thankfully, I have no balls.)

"Middle of the forest" I said happily.


ಠ_ಠ (づ  ̄ ³ ̄)づ
um
 
StrikerDate: Friday, 2012-03-09, 4:24 PM | Message # 219
The Helper Admin
Group: Administrators
Messages: 2464
Awards: 8
Status: Offline
(Better to be silent, he thought to himself.)

~~Sonius~~

I was reaching a part of the forest that always seemed to be dark. Good.


 
ZyphonDate: Sunday, 2012-03-11, 12:57 PM | Message # 220
The Flying Penguin
Group: Administrators
Messages: 100536
Awards: 5
Status: Offline
~~Larkalin~~

"I don't really have a home. I just wander around for the msot part."


Flying Penguins
The world would be a better place if they existed.
 
SparkDate: Sunday, 2012-03-11, 1:01 PM | Message # 221
Zyphon's Supporter
Group: Checked
Messages: 2416
Awards: 3
Status: Offline
"................."


"Flying is learning how to throw yourself at the ground and miss."

You tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is 'never try'.

After twelve years of therapy my psychiatrist said something that brought tears to my eyes. He said, "No hablo ingles."

Duct tape is like the force. It has a light side, a dark side, and it holds the world together.
 
DemonDate: Sunday, 2012-03-11, 2:08 PM | Message # 222
※You shouldnt anger me. ಠ_ಠ※
Group: Administrators
Messages: 9627
Awards: 9
Status: Offline
"Well?" I turned to the other darkling. "A wanderer?"

ಠ_ಠ (づ  ̄ ³ ̄)づ
um
 
ZyphonDate: Tuesday, 2012-03-13, 7:27 PM | Message # 223
The Flying Penguin
Group: Administrators
Messages: 100536
Awards: 5
Status: Offline
~~Larkalin~~

"Yes, I've never much held with the Dar- Er... Others Human's ways," I said, quickly remembering my disguise. Though I then sent her a quick message through my mind.
"It seems that some of the Darklnigs are as eager for war as the humans are, which is why I don't live amongst them."


Flying Penguins
The world would be a better place if they existed.
 
ZyphonDate: Thursday, 2012-03-15, 10:08 PM | Message # 224
The Flying Penguin
Group: Administrators
Messages: 100536
Awards: 5
Status: Offline
(Demon, post.)

Flying Penguins
The world would be a better place if they existed.
 
ZyphonDate: Wednesday, 2012-03-28, 2:58 PM | Message # 225
The Flying Penguin
Group: Administrators
Messages: 100536
Awards: 5
Status: Offline
(I'm not ogint to let this die, I will continue to bump it.)

Flying Penguins
The world would be a better place if they existed.
 
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2026
Make a free website with uCoz