Thursday, 2026-10-01, 7:12 PM
Roleplay Forever
Main | Registration | Login Welcome Guest | RSS
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum moderator: Demon  
/~☼~\Noctus/~☼~\
ZyphonDate: Monday, 2012-02-06, 2:59 PM | Message # 151
The Flying Penguin
Group: Administrators
Messages: 100536
Awards: 5
Status: Offline
(You shapeshifted to your normal form..,. While flying... Wouldn't the fall, you know, hurt a little?)

Flying Penguins
The world would be a better place if they existed.
 
StrikerDate: Monday, 2012-02-06, 5:50 PM | Message # 152
The Helper Admin
Group: Administrators
Messages: 2464
Awards: 8
Status: Offline
(xD)

~~Sonius~~

I ran to the city's exit.


 
SparkDate: Monday, 2012-02-06, 8:14 PM | Message # 153
Zyphon's Supporter
Group: Checked
Messages: 2416
Awards: 3
Status: Offline
(I guess... O.O)


"Flying is learning how to throw yourself at the ground and miss."

You tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is 'never try'.

After twelve years of therapy my psychiatrist said something that brought tears to my eyes. He said, "No hablo ingles."

Duct tape is like the force. It has a light side, a dark side, and it holds the world together.
 
SupernerdDate: Tuesday, 2012-02-07, 1:14 AM | Message # 154
A Hater/Friend of Equinox
Group: Special
Messages: 3145
Awards: 3
Status: Offline
(After your little 'war' you can find Isaac xD)

Some say its nice to have good signatures....

Well.

.....

There you have it.
 
ZyphonDate: Tuesday, 2012-02-07, 4:43 AM | Message # 155
The Flying Penguin
Group: Administrators
Messages: 100536
Awards: 5
Status: Offline
(You already siad that... Dajavu.)

Flying Penguins
The world would be a better place if they existed.
 
DemonDate: Tuesday, 2012-02-07, 2:49 PM | Message # 156
※You shouldnt anger me. ಠ_ಠ※
Group: Administrators
Messages: 9627
Awards: 9
Status: Offline
(Pssshhhh.... XD)

I looked down, and saw a lake. I didn't notice the boy near it. "Lets rest there"


ಠ_ಠ (づ  ̄ ³ ̄)づ
um
 
ZyphonDate: Tuesday, 2012-02-07, 5:26 PM | Message # 157
The Flying Penguin
Group: Administrators
Messages: 100536
Awards: 5
Status: Offline
~~Larkalin~~

"Good idea, I don't think they're after us any more." I said. I flew down to ground level and then morphed back to human form, incase there were any more humans around.


Flying Penguins
The world would be a better place if they existed.
 
DemonDate: Tuesday, 2012-02-07, 6:37 PM | Message # 158
※You shouldnt anger me. ಠ_ಠ※
Group: Administrators
Messages: 9627
Awards: 9
Status: Offline
I flew down, morphing back into my original form as well.

ಠ_ಠ (づ  ̄ ³ ̄)づ
um
 
SparkDate: Tuesday, 2012-02-07, 8:23 PM | Message # 159
Zyphon's Supporter
Group: Checked
Messages: 2416
Awards: 3
Status: Offline
(NO QUESTIONS ASKED. LET'S SAY SHE ESCAPED AFTER THAT. o.o ....)
I was in cheetah form. I had a pierced muscle. I limped towards a lake.

(NO. QUESTIONS.)



"Flying is learning how to throw yourself at the ground and miss."

You tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is 'never try'.

After twelve years of therapy my psychiatrist said something that brought tears to my eyes. He said, "No hablo ingles."

Duct tape is like the force. It has a light side, a dark side, and it holds the world together.
 
StrikerDate: Wednesday, 2012-02-08, 10:04 AM | Message # 160
The Helper Admin
Group: Administrators
Messages: 2464
Awards: 8
Status: Offline
~~Sonius~~

I, however, ran away from the others.


 
ZyphonDate: Wednesday, 2012-02-08, 4:11 PM | Message # 161
The Flying Penguin
Group: Administrators
Messages: 100536
Awards: 5
Status: Offline
(I'm waiting for Super to respond now...)

Flying Penguins
The world would be a better place if they existed.
 
SparkDate: Wednesday, 2012-02-08, 8:30 PM | Message # 162
Zyphon's Supporter
Group: Checked
Messages: 2416
Awards: 3
Status: Offline
I was on the other side of the lake. I accidentally stepped on somesorta sleeping guy.


"Flying is learning how to throw yourself at the ground and miss."

You tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is 'never try'.

After twelve years of therapy my psychiatrist said something that brought tears to my eyes. He said, "No hablo ingles."

Duct tape is like the force. It has a light side, a dark side, and it holds the world together.
 
SupernerdDate: Thursday, 2012-02-09, 0:39 AM | Message # 163
A Hater/Friend of Equinox
Group: Special
Messages: 3145
Awards: 3
Status: Offline
Isaac-

I felt a weight on me and I cried out in pain. "AAh! What the?!"


Some say its nice to have good signatures....

Well.

.....

There you have it.
 
ZyphonDate: Thursday, 2012-02-09, 7:11 PM | Message # 164
The Flying Penguin
Group: Administrators
Messages: 100536
Awards: 5
Status: Offline
~~Larkalin~~

I heard someone yell.
"What was that?"


Flying Penguins
The world would be a better place if they existed.
 
DemonDate: Thursday, 2012-02-09, 7:29 PM | Message # 165
※You shouldnt anger me. ಠ_ಠ※
Group: Administrators
Messages: 9627
Awards: 9
Status: Offline
"Ehhh?" I looked down at the sleeping boy. "Oh hi there. Sorry she stepped on ya" I smiled, my long, pointed elf ears twitching.

ಠ_ಠ (づ  ̄ ³ ̄)づ
um
 
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2026
Make a free website with uCoz