Friday, 2026-10-02, 1:23 AM
Roleplay Forever
Main | Registration | Login Welcome Guest | RSS
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum moderator: Demon  
/~☼~\Noctus/~☼~\
SparkDate: Thursday, 2012-02-09, 8:00 PM | Message # 166
Zyphon's Supporter
Group: Checked
Messages: 2416
Awards: 3
Status: Offline
"Bastards.. you left me there to die." I tumbled off of him.


"Flying is learning how to throw yourself at the ground and miss."

You tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is 'never try'.

After twelve years of therapy my psychiatrist said something that brought tears to my eyes. He said, "No hablo ingles."

Duct tape is like the force. It has a light side, a dark side, and it holds the world together.
 
DemonDate: Thursday, 2012-02-09, 8:30 PM | Message # 167
※You shouldnt anger me. ಠ_ಠ※
Group: Administrators
Messages: 9627
Awards: 9
Status: Offline
"Not really. You were slow"

ಠ_ಠ (づ  ̄ ³ ̄)づ
um
 
ZyphonDate: Thursday, 2012-02-09, 8:37 PM | Message # 168
The Flying Penguin
Group: Administrators
Messages: 100536
Awards: 5
Status: Offline
(Where'd the chat go?)

Flying Penguins
The world would be a better place if they existed.
 
SupernerdDate: Thursday, 2012-02-09, 8:38 PM | Message # 169
A Hater/Friend of Equinox
Group: Special
Messages: 3145
Awards: 3
Status: Offline
Isaac-

I stared at them wide eyed, in disbelief, confusion. Trying to piece thigns togethor..."UUHhhh"


Some say its nice to have good signatures....

Well.

.....

There you have it.
 
DemonDate: Thursday, 2012-02-09, 8:40 PM | Message # 170
※You shouldnt anger me. ಠ_ಠ※
Group: Administrators
Messages: 9627
Awards: 9
Status: Offline
(It's still there, Zy.)
"My names Raina, by the way." I smiled, holding out my hand to help him up.


ಠ_ಠ (づ  ̄ ³ ̄)づ
um
 
SupernerdDate: Thursday, 2012-02-09, 8:52 PM | Message # 171
A Hater/Friend of Equinox
Group: Special
Messages: 3145
Awards: 3
Status: Offline
Isaac-

I didn't take it. I was slightly shaken, and scared. Looking at her. With the same expression.


Some say its nice to have good signatures....

Well.

.....

There you have it.
 
DemonDate: Thursday, 2012-02-09, 8:55 PM | Message # 172
※You shouldnt anger me. ಠ_ಠ※
Group: Administrators
Messages: 9627
Awards: 9
Status: Offline
I frowned, and sat down next to him. "We aren't gonna hurt you. Don't worry. We're friendly" I smiled warmly.

ಠ_ಠ (づ  ̄ ³ ̄)づ
um
 
SupernerdDate: Thursday, 2012-02-09, 9:00 PM | Message # 173
A Hater/Friend of Equinox
Group: Special
Messages: 3145
Awards: 3
Status: Offline
Isaac-

I moved away a couple feet, backing up, still on the ground. "What are you...things?"


Some say its nice to have good signatures....

Well.

.....

There you have it.
 
DemonDate: Thursday, 2012-02-09, 9:01 PM | Message # 174
※You shouldnt anger me. ಠ_ಠ※
Group: Administrators
Messages: 9627
Awards: 9
Status: Offline
I frowned, obviously hurt. "I'm an elf. A nature elf"

ಠ_ಠ (づ  ̄ ³ ̄)づ
um
 
ZyphonDate: Thursday, 2012-02-09, 9:08 PM | Message # 175
The Flying Penguin
Group: Administrators
Messages: 100536
Awards: 5
Status: Offline
~~Larkalin~~

"And I'm... A human, obviously." It would be a good idea not to reveal what I really was until we knew more about this person.


Flying Penguins
The world would be a better place if they existed.
 
SparkDate: Thursday, 2012-02-09, 9:09 PM | Message # 176
Zyphon's Supporter
Group: Checked
Messages: 2416
Awards: 3
Status: Offline
I was in darkling form. "I'm... imma darkling." I say, wrapping a bandage around my gash.


"Flying is learning how to throw yourself at the ground and miss."

You tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is 'never try'.

After twelve years of therapy my psychiatrist said something that brought tears to my eyes. He said, "No hablo ingles."

Duct tape is like the force. It has a light side, a dark side, and it holds the world together.
 
ZyphonDate: Thursday, 2012-02-09, 9:42 PM | Message # 177
The Flying Penguin
Group: Administrators
Messages: 100536
Awards: 5
Status: Offline
(*Waits for super to respond*)

Flying Penguins
The world would be a better place if they existed.
 
ZyphonDate: Thursday, 2012-02-09, 9:43 PM | Message # 178
The Flying Penguin
Group: Administrators
Messages: 100536
Awards: 5
Status: Offline
(...The chat is gone...)

Flying Penguins
The world would be a better place if they existed.
 
SupernerdDate: Friday, 2012-02-10, 0:37 AM | Message # 179
A Hater/Friend of Equinox
Group: Special
Messages: 3145
Awards: 3
Status: Offline
Isaac-

I flinched at the sound of the boys voice, I hadn't noticed him, nor the..darkling. "Do you know these two?..." I asked the boy.


Some say its nice to have good signatures....

Well.

.....

There you have it.
 
ZyphonDate: Friday, 2012-02-10, 5:55 AM | Message # 180
The Flying Penguin
Group: Administrators
Messages: 100536
Awards: 5
Status: Offline
~~Larkalin~~

"Yes, we just seiged a castle together."


Flying Penguins
The world would be a better place if they existed.
 
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2026
Make a free website with uCoz