Friday, 2026-10-02, 10:21 AM
Roleplay Forever
Main | Registration | Login Welcome Guest | RSS
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum moderator: Demon  
/~☼~\Noctus/~☼~\
ZyphonDate: Saturday, 2012-02-04, 5:28 PM | Message # 121
The Flying Penguin
Group: Administrators
Messages: 100536
Awards: 5
Status: Offline


Flying Penguins
The world would be a better place if they existed.
 
ZyphonDate: Saturday, 2012-02-04, 5:29 PM | Message # 122
The Flying Penguin
Group: Administrators
Messages: 100536
Awards: 5
Status: Offline
(...There wasn't any reason for me to post this. ._.)

Flying Penguins
The world would be a better place if they existed.
 
ZyphonDate: Saturday, 2012-02-04, 5:35 PM | Message # 123
The Flying Penguin
Group: Administrators
Messages: 100536
Awards: 5
Status: Offline


(For every song you link to, I will link to my own. -_-)

~~Larkalin~~

The battle soon became less like a battle and more like trying to run up a straight surface while being hand cuffed. and with people shooting arrows you. The swarm of knights was getting impossible to fight off. One gave a deep cut on my sword arm and then drew it back, clearly trying to run me through with it. I quickly twisted out of the way. There was one good thing to the mass of knights. It was easy to get them to hurt, or even kill each other. As proven by the way the man had just killed the person that was planning to stab me in the back.


Flying Penguins
The world would be a better place if they existed.
 
ZyphonDate: Saturday, 2012-02-04, 5:55 PM | Message # 124
The Flying Penguin
Group: Administrators
Messages: 100536
Awards: 5
Status: Offline


(Helping my character???)

~~Larkalin~~

I tried to dodge the attacks best as I could, waiting for someone to help.


Flying Penguins
The world would be a better place if they existed.
 
ZyphonDate: Saturday, 2012-02-04, 6:01 PM | Message # 125
The Flying Penguin
Group: Administrators
Messages: 100536
Awards: 5
Status: Offline


Flying Penguins
The world would be a better place if they existed.
 
SparkDate: Saturday, 2012-02-04, 6:03 PM | Message # 126
Zyphon's Supporter
Group: Checked
Messages: 2416
Awards: 3
Status: Offline
"I said, GET OUTTA HERE WHILE YOU CAN!"


"Flying is learning how to throw yourself at the ground and miss."

You tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is 'never try'.

After twelve years of therapy my psychiatrist said something that brought tears to my eyes. He said, "No hablo ingles."

Duct tape is like the force. It has a light side, a dark side, and it holds the world together.
 
ZyphonDate: Saturday, 2012-02-04, 6:03 PM | Message # 127
The Flying Penguin
Group: Administrators
Messages: 100536
Awards: 5
Status: Offline
~~Larkalin~~

It soon became obvious that I was beating the knights, and with the other darklnigs, thre were soon none left near me, or at least none able to fight. I turned back to Lird Gerlion(?).
"Well, now that i'm done warming up, let's fight, shall we?" I morphed my other hand into a blade and charged at him.


Flying Penguins
The world would be a better place if they existed.
 
SparkDate: Saturday, 2012-02-04, 6:08 PM | Message # 128
Zyphon's Supporter
Group: Checked
Messages: 2416
Awards: 3
Status: Offline
"I said, GET OUTTA HERE WHILE YOU CAN!"


"Flying is learning how to throw yourself at the ground and miss."

You tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is 'never try'.

After twelve years of therapy my psychiatrist said something that brought tears to my eyes. He said, "No hablo ingles."

Duct tape is like the force. It has a light side, a dark side, and it holds the world together.
 
ZyphonDate: Saturday, 2012-02-04, 6:18 PM | Message # 129
The Flying Penguin
Group: Administrators
Messages: 100536
Awards: 5
Status: Offline


~~Larkalin~~

I attempted to stab him, but he dodged the attacked and then tried to trip me. I jumped over his leg and tried to bring the soerd down on him, but he parried it, swing his sword in a wide arc towards me. I ducked under his blade and stabbed updwards, he tried to parry it, but I was quicker, and I managed to stabed his side, altough the sword didn't pierce very far due to the armor. He kicked at me, but I jumped back just in time. Without his soldiers, he really was only as good as a few petty soldiers. Typical.


Flying Penguins
The world would be a better place if they existed.
 
ZyphonDate: Saturday, 2012-02-04, 6:35 PM | Message # 130
The Flying Penguin
Group: Administrators
Messages: 100536
Awards: 5
Status: Offline


Flying Penguins
The world would be a better place if they existed.
 
SparkDate: Saturday, 2012-02-04, 6:37 PM | Message # 131
Zyphon's Supporter
Group: Checked
Messages: 2416
Awards: 3
Status: Offline
I Push him away. "GOOOO!!"


"Flying is learning how to throw yourself at the ground and miss."

You tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is 'never try'.

After twelve years of therapy my psychiatrist said something that brought tears to my eyes. He said, "No hablo ingles."

Duct tape is like the force. It has a light side, a dark side, and it holds the world together.
 
ZyphonDate: Saturday, 2012-02-04, 6:42 PM | Message # 132
The Flying Penguin
Group: Administrators
Messages: 100536
Awards: 5
Status: Offline
(Who?)

Flying Penguins
The world would be a better place if they existed.
 
ZyphonDate: Saturday, 2012-02-04, 6:59 PM | Message # 133
The Flying Penguin
Group: Administrators
Messages: 100536
Awards: 5
Status: Offline
(Why? ._.)



~~Larkalin~~

I kicked him and he feel to the ground, as I was about to finsih him off, I was pushed out of the way by the other darklings.
"What the hell are you doing? I was about to finish him!" I said angrily.


Flying Penguins
The world would be a better place if they existed.
 
ZyphonDate: Saturday, 2012-02-04, 7:00 PM | Message # 134
The Flying Penguin
Group: Administrators
Messages: 100536
Awards: 5
Status: Offline
(btw, do [(don'ttypethis)video]then[(don'ttypethis)/video])

Flying Penguins
The world would be a better place if they existed.
 
DemonDate: Saturday, 2012-02-04, 7:13 PM | Message # 135
※You shouldnt anger me. ಠ_ಠ※
Group: Administrators
Messages: 9627
Awards: 9
Status: Offline


WATCH IT AND LIKE IT, BITCHES.


ಠ_ಠ (づ  ̄ ³ ̄)づ
um
 
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2026
Make a free website with uCoz