Thursday, 2024-05-02, 5:23 PM
Roleplay Forever
Main | Registration | Login Welcome Guest | RSS
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum moderator: Demon  
Forum » Standard Roleplays » Fantasy Roleplays » -~Livlions Secret~- (Many people never realize it until its too late.)
-~Livlions Secret~-
EvieDate: Wednesday, 2012-04-25, 10:00 PM | Message # 31
RP'er Without A Life
Group: Checked
Awards: 1
~Josephine
The boy got up and walked closer to me. He had a perfect white smile and his question took me off guard. "I wasn't crying...I just had something in my eye.." I lied blushing.I tried to avoid eye contact, I wasn't a very social person and I didn't want to say the wrong thing. "I'm Josephine I just moved here." I replied standing up and gave an awkward smile back at the strange boy. He had a weird way of speaking almost like he didn't do it enough.

Shoot for the moon★ ☆ ✰
If you miss★ ☆ ✰
You'll still land among the stars★ ☆ ✰

DemonDate: Thursday, 2012-04-26, 1:38 PM | Message # 32
※You shouldnt anger me. ಠ_ಠ※
Group: Administrators
Awards: 9
(Well gee, thanks for ignoring me ._.)

ಠ_ಠ (づ  ̄ ³ ̄)づ
um

SupernerdDate: Thursday, 2012-04-26, 7:14 PM | Message # 33
A Hater/Friend of Equinox
Group: Special
Awards: 3
(He didn't notice you, since you didnt talk to him, :P)

Isaac~

I thought the name over, Josephine....such an interesting name, it was nice. It was a ve-"I Just moved here" That caught my attention. I was startled slightly, but not hopefully too noticable."Oh, well nice to have you here Josephine, why'd you move here? Was it cause of the views?" I said, making a little motion with my hand at the waterfall and the mist.

Added (2012-04-26, 7:14 PM)
---------------------------------------------
Jeremy~

I flashed a couple more pictures, grinning. And headed into the downtown area, there were old rock buildings with intricate designs carved into them. My mouth was opened with awe as I took a couple pictures.

Some say its nice to have good signatures....

Well.

There you have it.

EvieDate: Thursday, 2012-04-26, 8:39 PM | Message # 34
RP'er Without A Life
~Josephine
"Uh no...actually. But this place is very beautiful.." I let out in a breathy voice. The forest was lush with greenery and that crystal water I had just drank had a certain sweetness to it. Even with the clouded sky, saying this place was beautiful was an understatement. I sighed lost in thoughts then continued, "I moved here to stay with my aunt for a while." I explained refraining from calling the old women crazy. "Court order." I shrugged and stopped smiling at the thought.

Shoot for the moon★ ☆ ✰
If you miss★ ☆ ✰

SupernerdDate: Thursday, 2012-04-26, 9:09 PM | Message # 35
Isaac~

I grinned as she called this place beautiful. "Yeah, I guess it is, it deserves its own name of beauty hm?" I said. As I walked along of the waters edge. "Y'know, This place is my favourite spot, I've been here so many times, and its always never failed to leave me breathless." I sat down at the waters edge and peered into the crystal clear water. The roar of the waterfall echoing throughout the silence as I stared at my reflection, I seemed troubled, but that was only to my eye, since I've learned not to express my emotions."Hopefully you don't get pale." I said, staring at my pale reflection. "Your skin color is so nice." I said as I looked at her with a slight smile.

Well.

There you have it.

EvieDate: Thursday, 2012-04-26, 11:40 PM | Message # 36
RP'er Without A Life
~Josephine
I watched him walk along the waters edge, he seemed troubled yet at peace. I went and sat beside him and stared at our reflections. "Thanks I live in somewhat of a dessert." I smiled tossing a stone in the water rippling our reflections. "I mean I...Er used to.." I corrected myself, this place was my home now. I looked down at my tanned skin comparing it to his. It was like his skin was made of Ivory or white marble. "So how long have you lived here?" I chirped feeling more social.

~Dean
wake up.
make bed.
no wrinkles.
I hate wrinkles...
walk down the stairs.
walk to kitchen.
open fridge.
sanitize hands.
glance at medication.
I don't need medication.
I do not have ADD.
I do not have OCD.
IM NORMAL!

Shoot for the moon★ ☆ ✰
If you miss★ ☆ ✰

SupernerdDate: Thursday, 2012-04-26, 11:48 PM | Message # 37
Isaac~

"I've lived here all my life, thats why my skins so pale. " I said with a faint smile, looking at her reflection. "Since we don't get much sun at all. Don't worry, Its great here. " I said with a faint laugh. I was almost laughing at a joke.

Well.

There you have it.

EvieDate: Friday, 2012-04-27, 0:03 AM | Message # 38
RP'er Without A Life
~Josephine
"I'm sure it is at first I was unsure... but at least I've made a friend." I smiled at him and brushed a piece of hair away from my eyes. "How did you find this place? It sure is one of a kind." I said sweetly as the rythmic sound of the waterfall calmed my mind. I felt like I could stay here forever and sleep. Actually sleep without the horrible images of my lifeless parents terrorizing my dreams. I pinched the inside of my hand trying to erase the images from my mind. I stopped when my nail broke the skin and a small trickle of blood seeped out.

Shoot for the moon★ ☆ ✰
If you miss★ ☆ ✰

SupernerdDate: Friday, 2012-04-27, 1:06 AM | Message # 39
Isaac~

"Yeah, it is definitely one of a kind, I like to explore a lot, its really-" I narrowed my eyebrows for a second, she seemed troubled for a second. Then I smelled it. Blood. Human Blood. I swallowed somewhat nervously as the aroma taunted me, daring me to have a bite. "Oh, eh, your bleeding..." I said, looking at her hand that was trickling a gorgeous small flow of red blood. My eyes flickered around the forest, wondering what the hell I should do. "Put your hand in the water, to help rinse the blood off." I said, somewhat shakily. I gave a fake sheepish look. "Sorry, I'm one of those people who just freak out of the sight of blood." And I gave a real small nervous laugh. I was slightly shaky.

(very nicely done.)

Well.

There you have it.

Message edited by Supernerd - Friday, 2012-04-27, 1:09 AM

DemonDate: Friday, 2012-04-27, 5:47 AM | Message # 40
I smelled blood, and my eyes flashed. I was near the 2 people in a flash, and I walked towards them, acting casual. One I recognized as Isaac, but the other was a human girl. I could tell that Isaac was holding back. I stared, but snapped my gaze away from the mouthwatering substance. "Uhh hi. I saw you bleeding and..,. Wondered what was wrong. I'm Savanna, by the way" I said quickly.

ಠ_ಠ (づ  ̄ ³ ̄)づ
um

EvieDate: Friday, 2012-04-27, 10:18 AM | Message # 41
RP'er Without A Life
~Josephine
I looked down at my hand and then at Issac. It looked like he was fighting something, mentally. I knew what he said he was one of those people who couldn't stand blood but something told me he wanted it. I stuck my hand in the water obediently as a girl broke through the brush. "Oh hi, I'm Josephine." I said tentatively. Why did she make a comment that I was bleeding to? I laughed and pulled my hand out of the water did these people believe in vampires too just like my aunt?

Shoot for the moon★ ☆ ✰
If you miss★ ☆ ✰

DemonDate: Friday, 2012-04-27, 2:08 PM | Message # 42
I smiled, the end of my mouth twitching slightly as the blood faded into the water. "Nice to met you..."

ಠ_ಠ (づ  ̄ ³ ̄)づ
um

Zombo104Date: Friday, 2012-04-27, 6:21 PM | Message # 43
Famous RP'er
[Kaitlin]
"We're here!" My mom announced. I looked up from the book about different kinds of birds I was reading to look around, we were standing in the town of Livlion. "Wow..." I whispered under my breath, this place really is amazing. I looked over at my brother then to his friend only to see Matt was still absorbed in his game.

[Alex]
"We're here!" I hear mom announce, finally... I look around me, the place looked fairly nice but it doesn't really look like the place where they would have any sort of interesting sport. I look over at Kaitlin and catch her staring at Matt with a slight frown, I roll my eyes at her without her noticing. I walk over to Matt and lean my head fairly close to his ear and half shout, "Hey! We're here!"

[Matt]
"Hey! We're here!" I yelp and jump in the air, startled by Alex suddenly yelling in my ear. I save my game I was playing and put it in my pocket. The I take a moment to just look around, then give a slight frown. I sigh and say, "I'm not really one for sight seeing." I don't even know why I came along. I think to myself.

It's funny until someone gets hurt. Then it's just hilarious.

EvieDate: Friday, 2012-04-27, 6:35 PM | Message # 44
RP'er Without A Life
~Josephine
"You too." I replied. "Its weird how I haven't gone to school yet and I've already met two people." I smiled. I looked down at my hand and it was still bleeding so I stuck it back in the water.

Shoot for the moon★ ☆ ✰
If you miss★ ☆ ✰

Message edited by Evie - Friday, 2012-04-27, 6:35 PM

DemonDate: Friday, 2012-04-27, 6:53 PM | Message # 45
"Hehe, yeah..." I trailed off, closing my eyes. "Sorry, I don't like the sight of blood..." I said, unaware that Isaac had said the exact thing earlier.

ಠ_ಠ (づ  ̄ ³ ̄)づ
um

Forum » Standard Roleplays » Fantasy Roleplays » -~Livlions Secret~- (Many people never realize it until its too late.)
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024
Make a free website with uCoz