Friday, 2024-05-17, 3:25 AM
Roleplay Forever
Main | Registration | Login Welcome Guest | RSS
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum moderator: Demon  
Forum » Standard Roleplays » Fantasy Roleplays » -~Livlions Secret~- (Many people never realize it until its too late.)
-~Livlions Secret~-
EvieDate: Saturday, 2012-04-28, 2:24 AM | Message # 61
RP'er Without A Life
Group: Checked
Awards: 1
~Dean
"I can walk." I said sternly and reached my hand into my pocket and pulled out a knife. I took a deep breath and told myself 'try not to count his steps. You are normal.' I flicked open my knife and held it to his throat. "I will come just let me walk. I don't like being in the air."

Shoot for the moon★ ☆ ✰
If you miss★ ☆ ✰
You'll still land among the stars★ ☆ ✰

SupernerdDate: Saturday, 2012-04-28, 2:35 AM | Message # 62
A Hater/Friend of Equinox
Group: Special
Awards: 3
Isaac-

I looked at the knife and scrunched my nose like it was the worlds most ugliest creature. "You insist on letting you go, by threatening me...." I thought about it for a couple seconds...then I dropped him, and as he was in the air, and his balance was know off I grabbed his fore arm and twisted it painfully, forcing him to letthe knife drop to the ground. I then picked up the knife. "Sure, I trust you, and even if you do, the odds are very low of me not catching you. Follow." We then were in the brush. Until we arrived at the waterfall area where I met Josephine.... "Beautiful ain't it? Now, over here, " I pushed him lightly in front of me as we went around the waters edge, and almost completely hidden, from the mist, was a trail that led behind the water fall.

Jeremy-

I continued to follow, and stopped, one of the people were quite strong and seemingly aggressive. The other was not, and was in deep trouble. After following them for 15 minutes, came a glorious scenery, of a waterfall, the mist hanging around the ground, the roar of the waterfall and the full moon in the sky with the stars...just beautiful. But I had to stay focused. I followed along the waters edge. still at a safe distance away.

Some say its nice to have good signatures....

Well.

There you have it.

ZyphonDate: Saturday, 2012-04-28, 2:39 AM | Message # 63
The Flying Penguin
Group: Administrators
Awards: 5
(Awesome, i'll get to rating a bunch of RPs tommorow, but most likely will join none of them. Mainly because I know I'll never start or perhaps just forget it.)

Flying Penguins
The world would be a better place if they existed.

EvieDate: Saturday, 2012-04-28, 2:42 AM | Message # 64
RP'er Without A Life
~Dean
"Aghhh!" I let out as he twisted back my arm causing me to drop my favorite knife. There is a waterfall making loud sounds.. 263 large rocks. Oops, no counting. I felt him push me from behind. "Don't touch me." I said again as we followed along a narrow trail. This place was not beautiful as the bloodsucker said. The crystal water is most likely swimming with bacteria and don't even get me started on what will be on my knife when I get it back. And I will be getting it back.

Shoot for the moon★ ☆ ✰
If you miss★ ☆ ✰

SupernerdDate: Saturday, 2012-04-28, 2:55 AM | Message # 65
Isaac-

We went into a cave that had lots of natural light in it, after about 5 minutes of walking in the cave, I hit a rock along the way silently, so he wouldn't know how to get out. The cave entrance should be closing about now, "Congrats! This is where you'll be living for a bit." I said, the place had decent food, like apples and such in a bag, and a small mattress with a blanket and pillow.

Jeremy-

I was very nervous now, a wall of rock had just closed behind me. I had no choice but to press on now....Oh god.

I was inside the cave, I was starting to get nervous and worried...

Well.

There you have it.

DemonDate: Saturday, 2012-04-28, 8:15 AM | Message # 66
※You shouldnt anger me. ಠ_ಠ※
Awards: 9
I hadn't moved from my spot. Well, I did sit down. But nothing more. I stopped when I smelled unspoiled blood, and it wasn't spilled yet. But I also smelled Isaac. I heard a teen boy cry out in pain, seemingly from a twist in the arm. I watched as Isaac dragged the boy into the cave. "Having a midnight snack, eh?" I asked, standing outside of the waterfall cave.

ಠ_ಠ (づ  ̄ ³ ̄)づ
um

SupernerdDate: Saturday, 2012-04-28, 11:00 AM | Message # 67
(Isaac did not notice you Demon, but you can say that you noticed Jeremy, since hes following them. And maybe you could Tamper with him or whatever. Since Isaac's busy with DEan)

Well.

There you have it.

DemonDate: Saturday, 2012-04-28, 11:04 AM | Message # 68
(Wait, Jeremy's inside the cave, and I said I was outside. I'm abit confused now xD)

ಠ_ಠ (づ  ̄ ³ ̄)づ
um

SupernerdDate: Saturday, 2012-04-28, 11:11 AM | Message # 69
(Ik, but you saw isaac walk in the cave, with Dean, so obviously you would've saw Jeremy too. And since your character is 100 years old like mine, you would know how to open the cave door as well from all those years, since your so...old :3)

Well.

There you have it.

DemonDate: Saturday, 2012-04-28, 12:07 PM | Message # 70
(Hehe xD)
I got in the cave, rather easily of course, and smirked when I saw Jeremy through the darkness. Of course, he couldn't see me,considering the fact that he's human. "Why hello there..." I mused, my voice peircing the eerie quietness of the cave.

ಠ_ಠ (づ  ̄ ³ ̄)づ
um

SupernerdDate: Saturday, 2012-04-28, 12:13 PM | Message # 71
Jeremy~

I froze in the spot, I was in trouble, it had to be the aggressive guy, he must've found me. I turned around slowly, peering into the darkness. My heart was beating quicker, and my breath slightly more quick. "Hello to you...to?" I said meekly. Pressing my back against a cave wall, looking around, fear in my eyes. My ears straining for any sound.

Well.

There you have it.

EvieDate: Saturday, 2012-04-28, 12:57 PM | Message # 72
RP'er Without A Life
~Dean
I nodded slowly. Tonight shouldn't have been the night. I'm running low on sanitizer. I shouldn't have interfered. Another voice. A girls voice. "Hello?" I said in a dull voice with no emotion. Another voice. A boys voice. A human voice. "VAMPIRE!" I screamed in a sudden outburst. "DON"T YOU WANT A SNACK!!" I pulled a can of sanitizer from my bag. When nothing else solves the problem, sanitizer dose.

~Josephine
I woke up suddenly and hit my head on the bedpost. The clock read 6:00am. This is too early for me so I put my head back down on the pillow and just my eyes were closing I heard it. A voice echo through the forest, it was very distant but clear as crystal. He had yelled the one word I've been trying to ignore ever since I was here. The word Vampire. It had to be my imagination of course just the creaking of this old house playing tricks on me. I stuffed my head under the pillow and pushed it close to my ears so I couldn't hear a thing.

Shoot for the moon★ ☆ ✰
If you miss★ ☆ ✰

DemonDate: Saturday, 2012-04-28, 1:52 PM | Message # 73
(Lol, Sanitizer? Da fuq?)
A grin spread across my face, my fangs slightly poking my bottom lip. My teeth were an impossible white color, and they glowed in the darkness. I opened my eyes, which were now an ominous blood red, and stared at Jeremy. Then someone screamed ""VAMPIRE! DON'T YOU WANT A SNACK!!"
I chuckled, and it echoed.

ಠ_ಠ (づ  ̄ ³ ̄)づ
um

EvieDate: Saturday, 2012-04-28, 2:36 PM | Message # 74
RP'er Without A Life
~Dean
Jump at Vampire! (Issac) Spray him in the eyes. An echoing laugh. I hate laughing. Its never a good sign. "Knife please." I said to him. I wouldn't leave with out it. Bad lighting in here. Teeth. No, there fangs. Not good.

Shoot for the moon★ ☆ ✰
If you miss★ ☆ ✰

SupernerdDate: Saturday, 2012-04-28, 5:21 PM | Message # 75
Isaac~

I was on the floor, hands to my eyes crying out in pain, I couldn't really hear anybody but myself at the moment. I lay there cursing, and tryed to open my eyes, they were watery, and I blinked a bunch. Just making out Dean, straight faced. "Knife please." This kid was crazy. Instead, I staggered towards him and punched him hard in the gut with all my strength towards the human.

Jeremy~

I could here cries of pain, ominous laughing. I was becoming scared, very very scared. I started to hyperventilate, and then darkness. (He's unconscious)

Well.

There you have it.

Forum » Standard Roleplays » Fantasy Roleplays » -~Livlions Secret~- (Many people never realize it until its too late.)
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024
Make a free website with uCoz