Friday, 2024-05-17, 1:24 AM
Roleplay Forever
Main | Registration | Login Welcome Guest | RSS
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum moderator: Demon  
Forum » Standard Roleplays » Fantasy Roleplays » -~Livlions Secret~- (Many people never realize it until its too late.)
-~Livlions Secret~-
SupernerdDate: Friday, 2012-04-27, 9:02 PM | Message # 46
A Hater/Friend of Equinox
Group: Special
Awards: 3
Isaac-

I gave Savanna a small flick of the eyebrow, she would notice it, it's what I did when I was scolding her. But I did not look at her. "Yeah, the school is very small though, but we have very good teachers" I said slightly more comfortably. Since the craving for blood was wearing off. I looked up at the sky, it was starting to get dark. "We should get doing, don't want to get lost" I said slightly, and before Josephine could say anything I started to walk, not quickly, but at a normal human pace through the brush.

(I wont be doing any posts for Jeremy any time soon, but once more things happen, I will)

Added (2012-04-27, 9:02 PM)
---------------------------------------------
(-_-......WHO THE FUCK CHANGED MY ROLEPLAY NAME?!?!?!? cough*demon*cough------Equinox-----cough)

Some say its nice to have good signatures....

Well.

There you have it.

EvieDate: Friday, 2012-04-27, 9:05 PM | Message # 47
RP'er Without A Life
Group: Checked
Awards: 1
~Josephine
I looked suspiciously at savanna,It was weird she made the same comment as Issac.."Oh ok.." I said as he got up and started walking into the brush. I stood up and was confused as to witch way I should go, I couldn't remember witch way the house was. I jogged up to Issac's side. "Hey wait, could you point me to the direction the town is? I'm kinda lost." I shrugged staying at his side as the sky slowly got darker. I didn't care about going back to that shack of dust I was supposed to call home.

Shoot for the moon★ ☆ ✰
If you miss★ ☆ ✰
You'll still land among the stars★ ☆ ✰

SupernerdDate: Friday, 2012-04-27, 9:08 PM | Message # 48
Isaac-

I smirked at her. "Obviously you have no sense of direction, I'm heading towards the town, we should be there any minute." I glanced up at the sky. And not a minute later either. I sped up my walk pace a little bit.

Well.

There you have it.

EvieDate: Friday, 2012-04-27, 9:21 PM | Message # 49
RP'er Without A Life
~Josephine
I was was taken aback a little by his insult and decided not to reply. He started walking faster and I matched his pace as the forest started thinning out again and I could see the lights of town. "Whats the rush?" I asked confused at his urgency.

Shoot for the moon★ ☆ ✰
If you miss★ ☆ ✰

SupernerdDate: Friday, 2012-04-27, 9:24 PM | Message # 50
Isaac-

"Well," I said as I ducked under a branch. "This place may be beautiful but there's animals like wolves and other things." I said, with somewhat of an involuntary attitude. "Where do you live in town?" I said as we arrived.

Well.

There you have it.

EvieDate: Friday, 2012-04-27, 9:31 PM | Message # 51
RP'er Without A Life
~Josephine
"Oh I don't live in town, I was just going to go sit in a Cafe or something." I told him as the sky grew even darker and I heard a howling in the distance. "Thanks for showing me the way back though." I shrugged and smiled then turned to walk down a street.

Shoot for the moon★ ☆ ✰
If you miss★ ☆ ✰

SupernerdDate: Friday, 2012-04-27, 9:35 PM | Message # 52
Isaac-

"Hey Josephine." I said, my look somewhat more relaxed and cheery. "Wanna meet up again some time tomorrow? Or are you busy?" I said, my eyes twinkling slightly.

Well.

There you have it.

EvieDate: Friday, 2012-04-27, 9:44 PM | Message # 53
RP'er Without A Life
~Josephine
I turned on my heel and looked back at him. "Busy? Not at all." I smiled. "Meet in the forest?" I asked him breaking into a toothy smile.

Shoot for the moon★ ☆ ✰
If you miss★ ☆ ✰

SupernerdDate: Friday, 2012-04-27, 11:57 PM | Message # 54
Isaac~

"Great, meet you at 11 am, at the waterfall where we first met." I turned and began to walk towards my house, waiting to see who's house I was assigned to feed on and at what time.

Well.

There you have it.

EvieDate: Saturday, 2012-04-28, 1:17 AM | Message # 55
RP'er Without A Life
~Josephine
I turned and walked into a a cafe called 'Modern conversations.' The lady at the counter smiled at me then suddenly stopped. "Your the Ayre girl right?" She said grimly.
"Yeah." I replied in a sullen voice, "why?" "Because your aunts going crazy looking for you. I'll go call her." She snarled and walked into the back. I shrugged and sat down, waiting until my aunt pulled up on the sidewalk and waved for me to get into her car.

"What were you thinking?! Running off like that!" She said in a stern voice. "I just went for a walk..." I stuttered. "Well its night! Its feeding time!" She said angrily as we pulled into the drive way. She continued muttering as we walked into the house and I closed the door to my new room.

Shoot for the moon★ ☆ ✰
If you miss★ ☆ ✰

SupernerdDate: Saturday, 2012-04-28, 1:37 AM | Message # 56
Jeremy-

I had the best first day ever. The sights were absolutely bewildering! I was completely exhausted from moving around the town, and my camera's battery was almost low already. I stripped into my pajama bottoms and shirt, holding the camera up in the air as I lay on bed, examining pictures, smiling at a couple, some I practically gaped at. There were no bad ones. That'd be impossible at a place like this. The hotel people were quite nice, despite how most people were pale, -which slightly bugs me, but I can't blae them really since there's barely and sunlight here.- I turned off my camera, and turned off my lamp light, and fell asleep with a smile.

Isaac-

I grabbed the paper, off from the couch, which I barely used. Going over my address number, 2865... I got off the couch and looked out the window, a full moon was out and I grimaced slightly, memories going through my head. I went to the front door and opened it, heading to the address. After 5 minutes of walking, I made it to one of the 4 bedroom houses, and walked upstairs to the address, I started getting excited... I could smell the blood. I opened the door slowly, the door did not creak, we made sure the hinges were all oiled. There was a boy there, about 16-18ish...hugging his camera tightly. I closed the door partially behind me. And felt my fangs start to elongate and press against inside of my bottom lip, I tilted the boy's head ever so slightly, my heart was pounding, I opened my mouth, fangs showing, leaning in for the luscious blood!

Well.

There you have it.

Message edited by Supernerd - Saturday, 2012-04-28, 1:46 AM

EvieDate: Saturday, 2012-04-28, 1:48 AM | Message # 57
RP'er Without A Life
~Dean
Tonight was the night.
Walk outside.
Walk one block.
Turn left.
Walk two blocks.
Enter the feeding motel.
Go up the stairs.
Door slightly open. Good sign.
Walk into room.
Fangs. Neck. Not good.
"Back off I don't feel like sanitizing my knife today." I said In a flat emotionless voice to the bloodthirsty creature.

~Josephine
I flopped onto my bed still dressed and fell into a dreamless sleep.

Shoot for the moon★ ☆ ✰
If you miss★ ☆ ✰

SupernerdDate: Saturday, 2012-04-28, 1:56 AM | Message # 58
Isaac-

I froze, just as my fangs were about to pierce the skin, I slowly turned around. Oh no, not good. The teen human boy stared at me, but something was odd about him... he seemed normal, but he didn't seem to have a full deck of cards. "You..." I didn't know what to say, this was the first time something like this happened to me. With quick and silent speed I had the scruff of his collar lifting him up. "Be quiet. You made a mistake." I smirked slightly, but I was also nervous what the government might do to me. "You're in loads of trouble...." I said. And I might be as well I added silently in my head.

Jeremy stirred slightly.

Well.

There you have it.

EvieDate: Saturday, 2012-04-28, 2:07 AM | Message # 59
RP'er Without A Life
~Dean
"Don't touch me. Don't touch me." I muttered.
Move my head.
No eye contact.
Mental Note: Burn this shirt when you get home.
"Do not wake him up." I said.
"Walk away now and..." I drifted off.
"Won't tell anyone.."
"I won't tell.."
My feet are not on the ground.
This is not normal.

Shoot for the moon★ ☆ ✰
If you miss★ ☆ ✰

SupernerdDate: Saturday, 2012-04-28, 2:14 AM | Message # 60
Isaac-

I held back a laugh and just shook my head. "Nope, Your coming with me." I held him like nothing, cause he did feel like nothing. I shut the door as we walked out of the room. I smirked. "You ruined my meal y'know?...Do you know what its like to be starving?" I said as I walked down a flight of steps and out of the door. Heading towards the forest at a casual walk, my vision being almost as bright as daylight compared to his eyesight.

Jeremy-

My eyes opened at the sound of a click. I leaned up, peering around the room as my eyes adjusted to the darkness, then I heard footsteps. I slowly walked and opened the door, enough to see somebody lifting up somebody by the scruff, and just walked outside. I couldn't tell how old the two were in the darkness, but something was not good. I went slowly down the stairs and followed, a good 200 meters away.

Well.

There you have it.

Forum » Standard Roleplays » Fantasy Roleplays » -~Livlions Secret~- (Many people never realize it until its too late.)
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024
Make a free website with uCoz