Saturday, 2024-05-04, 0:02 AM
Roleplay Forever
Main | Registration | Login Welcome Guest | RSS
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum » Standard Roleplays » Other Roleplays » _/\_The Changers_/\_ (My 3rd roleplay..) ((Im hoping im getting better at this..))
_/\_The Changers_/\_ (My 3rd roleplay..)
SupernerdDate: Sunday, 2011-10-09, 1:16 AM | Message # 1
A Hater/Friend of Equinox
Group: Special
Awards: 3
Oh? So you think this is cool? To be a Change? No, its not, its a nightmare, a nightmare that i hope that never happens to anybody else....i only wished that my hope was true...Listen. Having these powers are a pain in the ass,the cops are after us,so are the TAPA, The Anti Power Association... having scientists wanting to know how we do such amazing powers that we do with our hands, or well, anything. Don't ask me how I got them, cause i don't know...I was just a kid just like you, a family...a home, but thats gone now. All i have are my guts, and instincts, to help me pass each minute, each hour, each day...if you see this message,and if you are one of me, read this message carefully. Never trust anyone you see...never trust any one of your own, not even me, y'see,they have spies, they use them..to plot there next strategy on us, on how to capture us, in case were somehow giving a "virus" to anyone..we already had to kill one of our own..lets just hope your not next. All I can say is...its a hard life to be me, a Changer.

(Sorry couldnt really think of anything good to call the people with powers...XD)

-Changer Character sheet-

Name:
Weapon(s)?(Dont have to have one):
Powers(Two please..no more than that.):
When were you a Changer?:
Bio:
Other: (Sorta for like giving a tip about how you can calm down your character or like foreshadowing)

-T.A.P.A Spy Character Sheet- (No more than two...)
Name:
Weapons(?):
Powers(Once again no more than two):
When were you a changer?:
When you were caught(Can be at birth...):
Bio:
Other: (same as the other other,)

-----------------------
Reviews
~Equinox~

Story:3/5
It's got a story, but not a REAL story. It's hard to explain. There's a story from a unknown person's view, but not a plot for any long term story.

Grammar:4/5
It's got some good grammar, but just a FEW mistakes. A very few.

Character detail:4/5
Very nice character sheets and variety of character values. It's well done.

Plot Development:2.5/5
It's got a bit of a plot. Trying to put up with being a changeling. Not a massive or expansive plot though, so it's not a very good plot development, but it's got some possibilities.

Overall rating:3/5
Honestly, this is a pretty good RP. I don't plan on joining, but I must say if I had about 1 cell more in my brain to put up with making a CS, I would gladly join. Don't think this is a bad RP because I don't feel like joining, it's honestly really good. My laziness is just getting to me from work.

Some say its nice to have good signatures....

Well.

There you have it.

Message edited by Supernerd - Sunday, 2011-10-09, 12:14 PM

SupernerdDate: Thursday, 2011-10-13, 0:48 AM | Message # 31
My eyes flickered open, as i stared at the familiar white walls, and matching bed. I slowly got up, rubbing my eyes, i was supposed to be in my chamber, in case i apparently did anything "Stupid". Why would i do that? I love it here. I smiled lightly...ignoring that fact that just 3 days ago i had gotten 3 kids sent to T.A.P.A. cause of me...Accusing me of betraying, ha, they were betraying us, well, at least thats how i thought about it.

Well.

There you have it.

ZeroDate: Thursday, 2011-10-13, 1:44 AM | Message # 32
Great RP'er
Group: Checked
Awards: 1
Name:Zero Edwards
Appearance:On attachment
Weapon(s)?(Dont have to have one):Pocketknife
Powers(Two please..no more than that.):#1: Ability to warp ones sight. #2: Ability to tell people what to do(doesn't work on other changers).
When were you a Changer?:Started to discover strange happenings went I was 7(E.g. Telling your mom to do something and she acually does it).
Bio:TBR
Other: (Sorta for like giving a tip about how you can calm down your character or like foreshadowing)A good old wrap always does the trick. =3
Attachments: 7459809.jpg (6.0 Kb)

Zombo104Date: Thursday, 2011-10-13, 9:35 AM | Message # 33
Famous RP'er
My eye's open up and I look around me at the familiar tall protective leafy trees surrounding me. I'm still in the form of a cougar so I don't get discovered by the T.A.P.A. I shapeshift back to a human as I hear voices along the nearby path, some kids passing through just fooling around. Or at least, that's what I thought....

It's funny until someone gets hurt. Then it's just hilarious.

SupernerdDate: Thursday, 2011-10-13, 3:04 PM | Message # 34
(accepted, and zero, ik exactly what you mean about the wrap lol XD)

Well.

There you have it.

ZeroDate: Thursday, 2011-10-13, 3:09 PM | Message # 35
Great RP'er
(You know that scrumchous food they invented)

SupernerdDate: Thursday, 2011-10-13, 3:09 PM | Message # 36
I heard the sound of a sliding door open, and i turned my gaze to the young man in the thin rimmed glasses, smiling at me lightly,"So i assume you want me to go back out there?" I asked simply. "Yes, We need more test subjects, we still havent figured out how they can produce light and other things and -" "save the talk" I interrupted as i got up, and walked out the door. The scientist following right behind me. "We shall drive you into town, You, can walk into the forest on your own..since that seems to be where they're hiding." He said, I grinned as we were outside and i got into the care and rolled down the window of the black van, "Dont worry. You'll get some more soon." I rolled up the window, and the driver drove me away...

Well.

There you have it.

ZeroDate: Thursday, 2011-10-13, 3:21 PM | Message # 37
Great RP'er
I open my eyes and for a moment I've forgoten where I was, then I remember I was walking down the a street in the rich part of town and is sleeping in a rich persons house; just then the owner comes bursting in to his room,"WHAT ARE YOU DOING IN MY HOUSE!" he said, and I sleeply reply in a demonic tone,"Yes, breakfast would be great." then the man answers,"Sorry sir, right away sir!".

SupernerdDate: Thursday, 2011-10-13, 3:24 PM | Message # 38
(Not bad...but still sorta amatuerish... XD But definitely a bit higher than average, also, You hate English, yet you like this!? Wtf! They're practically the same!)

Well.

There you have it.

ZeroDate: Thursday, 2011-10-13, 3:30 PM | Message # 39
Great RP'er
(What is the setting anyways)

Added (2011-10-13, 3:30 PM)
---------------------------------------------
(It's not the same when you have a drooling Gabe hovering beside you.)

SupernerdDate: Thursday, 2011-10-13, 3:31 PM | Message # 40
(What you mean? Did you even read the story?...Read the story again if you have XD)

Well.

There you have it.

ZeroDate: Thursday, 2011-10-13, 3:37 PM | Message # 41
Great RP'er
(Can we just get on with the roleplay!)

DemonDate: Thursday, 2011-10-13, 3:38 PM | Message # 42
※You shouldnt anger me. ಠ_ಠ※
Group: Administrators
Awards: 9
(Holy shit... I just realized... Zero, youre like a literal copy of me @_@
Not in a bad way, a good way. We both have demonic characters biggrin
Though I dont think I used Brisk in this RP..)

ಠ_ಠ (づ  ̄ ³ ̄)づ
um

DemonDate: Thursday, 2011-10-13, 3:39 PM | Message # 43
(Nvm, yes I did use Brisk... XD)
I sat on a tree branch, staring down at a large white building, the main building of TAPA.

ಠ_ಠ (づ  ̄ ³ ̄)づ
um

SupernerdDate: Thursday, 2011-10-13, 3:45 PM | Message # 44
(ik zero in real life...i would be amazed if he is exactly like you)

The van continued driving off, and then we eventually got dropped off at a town, then we stopped at a gas station. The man that was driving looked at me. "Got your supplies?" "yes " I said"And the collar radio" "Good" The man said, and i got out of the van, and watched him drive off, then, i started to walk downtown, heading to the forest, after an hour, i got there and started to sprint into the forest, looking back every now and then, looking like i was getting chased, I breathed heavily as i ducked under branches and jumped over logs, until i tripped and fell, i cryed out in pain, even though i wasnt. Thought my eyes were red and edging with tears. "Shit.." I slowly started to get up.

Well.

There you have it.

DemonDate: Thursday, 2011-10-13, 3:48 PM | Message # 45
(Is he blonde?
I know, suprisingly, Im blonde... x3)
I heard something cry out. I jumped from branch to branch, and shapeshifted into a wolf. I leapt to the ground, growling at the figure I had approached. (Supernerd)

ಠ_ಠ (づ  ̄ ³ ̄)づ
um

Forum » Standard Roleplays » Other Roleplays » _/\_The Changers_/\_ (My 3rd roleplay..) ((Im hoping im getting better at this..))
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024
Make a free website with uCoz