Saturday, 2024-05-04, 12:14 PM
Roleplay Forever
Main | Registration | Login Welcome Guest | RSS
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum » Standard Roleplays » Other Roleplays » _/\_The Changers_/\_ (My 3rd roleplay..) ((Im hoping im getting better at this..))
_/\_The Changers_/\_ (My 3rd roleplay..)
SupernerdDate: Sunday, 2011-10-09, 1:16 AM | Message # 1
A Hater/Friend of Equinox
Group: Special
Awards: 3
Oh? So you think this is cool? To be a Change? No, its not, its a nightmare, a nightmare that i hope that never happens to anybody else....i only wished that my hope was true...Listen. Having these powers are a pain in the ass,the cops are after us,so are the TAPA, The Anti Power Association... having scientists wanting to know how we do such amazing powers that we do with our hands, or well, anything. Don't ask me how I got them, cause i don't know...I was just a kid just like you, a family...a home, but thats gone now. All i have are my guts, and instincts, to help me pass each minute, each hour, each day...if you see this message,and if you are one of me, read this message carefully. Never trust anyone you see...never trust any one of your own, not even me, y'see,they have spies, they use them..to plot there next strategy on us, on how to capture us, in case were somehow giving a "virus" to anyone..we already had to kill one of our own..lets just hope your not next. All I can say is...its a hard life to be me, a Changer.

(Sorry couldnt really think of anything good to call the people with powers...XD)

-Changer Character sheet-

Name:
Weapon(s)?(Dont have to have one):
Powers(Two please..no more than that.):
When were you a Changer?:
Bio:
Other: (Sorta for like giving a tip about how you can calm down your character or like foreshadowing)

-T.A.P.A Spy Character Sheet- (No more than two...)
Name:
Weapons(?):
Powers(Once again no more than two):
When were you a changer?:
When you were caught(Can be at birth...):
Bio:
Other: (same as the other other,)

-----------------------
Reviews
~Equinox~

Story:3/5
It's got a story, but not a REAL story. It's hard to explain. There's a story from a unknown person's view, but not a plot for any long term story.

Grammar:4/5
It's got some good grammar, but just a FEW mistakes. A very few.

Character detail:4/5
Very nice character sheets and variety of character values. It's well done.

Plot Development:2.5/5
It's got a bit of a plot. Trying to put up with being a changeling. Not a massive or expansive plot though, so it's not a very good plot development, but it's got some possibilities.

Overall rating:3/5
Honestly, this is a pretty good RP. I don't plan on joining, but I must say if I had about 1 cell more in my brain to put up with making a CS, I would gladly join. Don't think this is a bad RP because I don't feel like joining, it's honestly really good. My laziness is just getting to me from work.

Some say its nice to have good signatures....

Well.

There you have it.

Message edited by Supernerd - Sunday, 2011-10-09, 12:14 PM

EvieDate: Friday, 2012-02-17, 3:31 PM | Message # 1291
RP'er Without A Life
Group: Checked
Awards: 1
~Dee
"Ok Virra heres the thing." I paused looking at her. "I have orders that I must follow. But I'm not one for torture, physical pain.....well orders are orders." I scoffed and stood up pulling a retracting table from the wall and multiple tools including more syringes. Then I walked to the side and pulled out another table, strapping Issac down to it then Virra to the other one. I was surprised she put up little fight.

Shoot for the moon★ ☆ ✰
If you miss★ ☆ ✰
You'll still land among the stars★ ☆ ✰

KenzierooDate: Saturday, 2012-02-18, 2:57 PM | Message # 1292
From the Forest
Group: Moderators
Awards: 2
~Vala

As I walk I felt eyes bore into me, I stop to look but I don't see anyone. I sigh and the hair on my back stood up. I continue to walk, I needed to get to the postal office, but the longer I walked the more my stomach knotted. I was being watched, but I wasn't that scared just irritated.

On The Edge Of Imagination And Logic

SupernerdDate: Saturday, 2012-02-18, 9:57 PM | Message # 1293
(You need to keep roleplaying Eva.)

Well.

There you have it.

EvieDate: Sunday, 2012-02-19, 4:30 AM | Message # 1294
RP'er Without A Life
(You do too. Post on 'Another Place in Time' and 'The amulet of element.')
~Dee
I took brain scans on both of them, then did blood tests. The results would take a little while so I occupied my time with reading. Issac should be awake soon and as soon as he was the more advanced tests would start. I needed both of them, they were perfect.

~Virra
I didn't speak during the tests. Dee inflicted no pain, it seemed as if I was at the hospital for a check up and she seemed to be preforming the exact tests on Issac. I was confused so I said, "I thought you were going to kill me. Why haven't you?"

~Dee
I looked up from my book surprised that she had spoken. "I'm not quite sure it's necessary anymore. Or at least for now, I have to wait for the results to come in."

~Virra
"The results? What are you testing for? TAPA already knows everything, my father.."

~Dee
"Yes we all know that your father is the founder of TAPA." I interrupted her in mid sentence."But the thing is he hasn't figured out what I have. And he never will." I smirked.

Shoot for the moon★ ☆ ✰
If you miss★ ☆ ✰

SupernerdDate: Sunday, 2012-02-19, 11:36 AM | Message # 1295
Isaac-

I shifted a little bit, shivering as I felt cold metal. I looked around without raising up my chest. Then I remembered where I was. "God dah-mit.." My mouth felt heavy.

Well.

There you have it.

KenzierooDate: Sunday, 2012-02-19, 2:53 PM | Message # 1296
From the Forest
Group: Moderators
Awards: 2
~Vala

The wind around me picked up speed and the temperature dropped a few degrees. At this point I was very irritated, I wish the person following me would show there face.

On The Edge Of Imagination And Logic

EvieDate: Sunday, 2012-02-19, 5:00 PM | Message # 1297
RP'er Without A Life
~Dee
My eyes flickered to the table Issac was on, he shifted ever so slightly but I knew he was awake. "Hope you slept well, you sure did need it." I smiled but didn't look at him.

~Virra
I was worried now that Issac was awake, she had something planned.

Shoot for the moon★ ☆ ✰
If you miss★ ☆ ✰

Message edited by Evie - Sunday, 2012-02-19, 5:01 PM

SupernerdDate: Sunday, 2012-02-19, 7:08 PM | Message # 1298
Isaac-

"Yeah, its hard to fall asleep without someone putting a needle in you." I said off the top of my head.

Well.

There you have it.

EvieDate: Sunday, 2012-02-19, 8:47 PM | Message # 1299
RP'er Without A Life
~Dee
"I find it easy. But then again everyones different." I said emphasizing the word 'different'. I placed my book down on a small table the stood up to look at the test results. They were just as I suspected.

Shoot for the moon★ ☆ ✰
If you miss★ ☆ ✰

SupernerdDate: Sunday, 2012-02-19, 10:01 PM | Message # 1300
Isaac-

I could hear the noise of a paper being picked up. "Whats that?" I asked, though it was a rhetorical question, I already knew what it was.

Well.

There you have it.

EvieDate: Monday, 2012-02-20, 0:52 AM | Message # 1301
RP'er Without A Life
~Dee
"Its you." I said answering the question. I was satisfied now with these results but more tests needed to be done. I looked at him and smiled again, taking a hair elastic off my wrist and scrunching my hair into a messy bun. "Thank god for technology huh? With out this brain scanning machine I would of had to cut open your head." I paused and looked at him, "Then again I wouldn't mind that too much, but its very messy and I wouldn't want to stain my outfit." I walked over beside his bed and looked at him just a little puzzled. According to the scans the source was in the Occipital lobe, and it had to be activated. I considered knocking him out again,and Virra too.

Shoot for the moon★ ☆ ✰
If you miss★ ☆ ✰

Message edited by Evie - Monday, 2012-02-20, 7:46 PM

SupernerdDate: Wednesday, 2012-02-22, 10:51 PM | Message # 1302
Isaac-

I narrowed my eyes in confusion. "What do you mean...it's me?" I asked, staring at the paper.

Well.

There you have it.

EvieDate: Thursday, 2012-02-23, 10:38 AM | Message # 1303
RP'er Without A Life
~Dee
I ignored his question. The answer was too obvious. I continued to look at his head but not his face, then it hit me. Dream serum. It was so easy...so simple. I walked over to one of my shelves and unlocked a cupboard containing labeled syringes. I picked up the one marked DS and walked back to Issac. "This will knock you out for about five minutes, It might be scary so ummm brace yourself?" I injected the serum into his neck then went and got my other things ready for step two. I felt bad giving that to Issac, dream serum can make someone go crazy, once they really see whats in there mind. But the Occipital lobe in his brain needed to be activated and ready for me to prove my theory and do the ultimate test. (MWHAHAHAH)

~Virra
"What did you do to him? What is that stuff?" I asked Dee as she seemed to be in another world standing there.

~Dee
"You will see."

~Virra
She said and walked over injecting a syringe into my neck with the same foggy liquid that was in Issacs.

~Dee
"Sweet dreams." I whispered as Virra slowly closed her eyes.

Shoot for the moon★ ☆ ✰
If you miss★ ☆ ✰

SupernerdDate: Thursday, 2012-02-23, 8:54 PM | Message # 1304
(So it gives horrible realistic nightmares? If so, i can do that.)

Well.

There you have it.

EvieDate: Thursday, 2012-02-23, 9:30 PM | Message # 1305
RP'er Without A Life
(True dat.)

Shoot for the moon★ ☆ ✰
If you miss★ ☆ ✰

Forum » Standard Roleplays » Other Roleplays » _/\_The Changers_/\_ (My 3rd roleplay..) ((Im hoping im getting better at this..))
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024
Make a free website with uCoz