Saturday, 2024-05-04, 3:07 AM
Roleplay Forever
Main | Registration | Login Welcome Guest | RSS
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum » Standard Roleplays » Other Roleplays » _/\_The Changers_/\_ (My 3rd roleplay..) ((Im hoping im getting better at this..))
_/\_The Changers_/\_ (My 3rd roleplay..)
SupernerdDate: Sunday, 2011-10-09, 1:16 AM | Message # 1
A Hater/Friend of Equinox
Group: Special
Awards: 3
Oh? So you think this is cool? To be a Change? No, its not, its a nightmare, a nightmare that i hope that never happens to anybody else....i only wished that my hope was true...Listen. Having these powers are a pain in the ass,the cops are after us,so are the TAPA, The Anti Power Association... having scientists wanting to know how we do such amazing powers that we do with our hands, or well, anything. Don't ask me how I got them, cause i don't know...I was just a kid just like you, a family...a home, but thats gone now. All i have are my guts, and instincts, to help me pass each minute, each hour, each day...if you see this message,and if you are one of me, read this message carefully. Never trust anyone you see...never trust any one of your own, not even me, y'see,they have spies, they use them..to plot there next strategy on us, on how to capture us, in case were somehow giving a "virus" to anyone..we already had to kill one of our own..lets just hope your not next. All I can say is...its a hard life to be me, a Changer.

(Sorry couldnt really think of anything good to call the people with powers...XD)

-Changer Character sheet-

Name:
Weapon(s)?(Dont have to have one):
Powers(Two please..no more than that.):
When were you a Changer?:
Bio:
Other: (Sorta for like giving a tip about how you can calm down your character or like foreshadowing)

-T.A.P.A Spy Character Sheet- (No more than two...)
Name:
Weapons(?):
Powers(Once again no more than two):
When were you a changer?:
When you were caught(Can be at birth...):
Bio:
Other: (same as the other other,)

-----------------------
Reviews
~Equinox~

Story:3/5
It's got a story, but not a REAL story. It's hard to explain. There's a story from a unknown person's view, but not a plot for any long term story.

Grammar:4/5
It's got some good grammar, but just a FEW mistakes. A very few.

Character detail:4/5
Very nice character sheets and variety of character values. It's well done.

Plot Development:2.5/5
It's got a bit of a plot. Trying to put up with being a changeling. Not a massive or expansive plot though, so it's not a very good plot development, but it's got some possibilities.

Overall rating:3/5
Honestly, this is a pretty good RP. I don't plan on joining, but I must say if I had about 1 cell more in my brain to put up with making a CS, I would gladly join. Don't think this is a bad RP because I don't feel like joining, it's honestly really good. My laziness is just getting to me from work.

Some say its nice to have good signatures....

Well.

There you have it.

Message edited by Supernerd - Sunday, 2011-10-09, 12:14 PM

SupernerdDate: Sunday, 2012-02-05, 7:37 PM | Message # 1276
Isaac-

I stiffened as the syringe went into my neck, I twitched slightly. Looking into Virra's eyes and as my eyes rolled to the back of my head I became unconscious.

Well.

There you have it.

EvieDate: Sunday, 2012-02-05, 7:48 PM | Message # 1277
RP'er Without A Life
Group: Checked
Awards: 1
~Dee
"Can you believe him?" I scoffed, "He's no threat! Although neither are yo really." I said starting to laugh.
~Virra
I was stunned and my stomach took a sickening churn. "You killed him.." I said in a whisper. I paused for a minute. "You said you'd let him go!" I said raising my voice now. Issac had no right to die.
~Dee
"I said I changed my mind." I stated and stopped laughing. I knew he wasn't really dead, but she didn't know that.

Shoot for the moon★ ☆ ✰
If you miss★ ☆ ✰
You'll still land among the stars★ ☆ ✰

SupernerdDate: Sunday, 2012-02-05, 8:02 PM | Message # 1278
As Isaac became unconscious, he was in a Forest, beside a gray mountain with a curved white peak at the top, he didn't see this through his own eyes. But he saw himself. The Isaac began to walk up the mountain, avoiding certain areas that were perfectly easy to cross, but went the long way around each one...what could have tooken him an hour and a half quickly became 4 hours cause of the turns. Once he was about 3/4's of the way, he stopped...standing there, wind against his face. There wasnt a cave, but a dip almost in the mountain. Two rock jutted out of the ground. He went to the right one, examining it, but the Isaac that viewed the one far away could not make out what he was doing, then to the other rock as well. Then he stood in between the two, and something rised, it was two columns that had markings and spirals carved into it, with a ancient-like roof above it, and matching floor below that was carved crudely with a symbol. And then the far away Isaac walked towards it and as soon as both feet stepped onto the floor of it, it began to sink below the ground...the far away Isaac seemed calm, and more of a hardened look to him. And Isaac that was watching the other Isaac could no longer see him anymore...and then blackness.

Well.

There you have it.

EvieDate: Monday, 2012-02-06, 11:15 AM | Message # 1279
RP'er Without A Life
~Virra
A tear rolled down my cheek and I turned my head so she wouldn't see. I wish she would kill me too.
~Dee
I rolled my eyes. "Listen don't worry about that, you will see him soon."

Shoot for the moon★ ☆ ✰
If you miss★ ☆ ✰

KenzierooDate: Monday, 2012-02-06, 3:30 PM | Message # 1280
From the Forest
Group: Moderators
Awards: 2
(Hey where are you two?)
~Vala

I pause before crossing the street, I hum the tune of Another Love Song by Uncle Kracker. Slowly twirling my umbrella keeping myself fairly dry. The sidewalks where empty everyone stayed inside on this wet gray day, even being the only one on the street I seemed to fit in, I was just another girl minding her own business.

On The Edge Of Imagination And Logic

EvieDate: Wednesday, 2012-02-08, 1:27 AM | Message # 1281
RP'er Without A Life
(Don't join us yet.)

Shoot for the moon★ ☆ ✰
If you miss★ ☆ ✰

KenzierooDate: Wednesday, 2012-02-08, 9:13 AM | Message # 1282
From the Forest
(Can I later?)

EvieDate: Wednesday, 2012-02-08, 11:49 PM | Message # 1283
RP'er Without A Life
(Okay, Later.)
(Super Hurry up! I have no idea what your doing...)

Shoot for the moon★ ☆ ✰
If you miss★ ☆ ✰

SupernerdDate: Thursday, 2012-02-09, 1:13 AM | Message # 1284
Isaac shifted slightly after Dee said "Listen don't worry about that, you will see him soon."

Well.

There you have it.

EvieDate: Thursday, 2012-02-09, 10:24 AM | Message # 1285
RP'er Without A Life
~Dee
I noticed Issac shift in his chair a little bit and I slammed my hand down on the table as a decoy.
~Virra
I jumped in my seat at Dee's sudden burst of anger and gave her a quizzical look.
~Dee
"Stupid guards.." I mumbled pretending I'd heard something in my ear piece.

Shoot for the moon★ ☆ ✰
If you miss★ ☆ ✰

KenzierooDate: Thursday, 2012-02-09, 5:51 PM | Message # 1286
From the Forest
( :P I can't think of what to do...)

SupernerdDate: Thursday, 2012-02-09, 7:27 PM | Message # 1287
As soon as Dee was finished the banging on the table. Isaac murmured something that was slurred an unknown.

Well.

There you have it.

EvieDate: Thursday, 2012-02-09, 8:58 PM | Message # 1288
RP'er Without A Life
~Dee
It was over. Virra knew. "Yeahhh hes still alive...." I said sheepishly.
~Virra
My mouth fell open. "Nice trick." I mumbled.

Shoot for the moon★ ☆ ✰
If you miss★ ☆ ✰

KenzierooDate: Friday, 2012-02-10, 8:41 PM | Message # 1289
From the Forest
~Vala

Sighing I twirl my umbrella, the air was think with the smell of iron. Odd, I didn't notice that before, but I ignore it after all it was just iorn. Must have been a building.

SupernerdDate: Friday, 2012-02-17, 12:32 PM | Message # 1290
(Eva, You have to be more creative now, you practically got all the NPC's in the 'roleplaying world' to use, put them to use, like testing, examining how Virra could move quickly, or how Isaac can make other people invisible and himself, etc.)

Well.

There you have it.

Forum » Standard Roleplays » Other Roleplays » _/\_The Changers_/\_ (My 3rd roleplay..) ((Im hoping im getting better at this..))
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024
Make a free website with uCoz